Your favourite/most used lipliners??

DollyGirl92

I love Eastend Snob, it's by Rimmel and is fairly cheap, truly my favourite liner ever! it goes under most things, other than red or under MAC cyber.
for reds I love Cherry or Redd by MAC

cno64

Among the MAC pencils, I love and use often Cherry, Beet, and Plum.
I also own Half Red, and it's beautiful, but for some strange reason I don't find myself using it very often.
I also have Cranapple Cremestick, and it's wonderful, but I find myself more often reaching for Beet pencil.
I LOOOVE Red Enriched Cremestick; there's no way I could have made it through last fall's deep red lip craze without it!
The only other brand I own is Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in Envious, a luscious deep berry. The 24/7 pencils don't feel like the conventional pencils; they're gel-based, and you can really tell. They stay on well, though. I love Envious, and would happily buy more shades if Urban Decay offered others that would work for me.

marusia

Here's the most stereotypical MAC answer...Spice. I love spice, and I've been using it since 2002.
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
Here's the most stereotypical MAC answer...Spice. I love spice, and I've been using it since 2002.
smiles.gif

I'll balance you out; I don't even own Spice, or Currant, or Vino (though I've eyed that one).

Blushbaby

MAC Hodgepodge. I have loads of NYX ones but cos my lips are usually nude for daytime, that's what I use the most.

Missjailor

Mine are Chestnut and Nightmoth
Own brick but that does not work for me.
Just bought Vino: did not find what to do with it yet...

Question ladies: what's the difference between Nightmoth and Currant?
I am a lipliner freak so I still need more... and more

Nepenthe

MAC Cremestick: Caramellow, Cranapple, Gingerroot // Lip Pencil: Cherry, Magenta, Mouth Off

I also really like 1000 Years by NYX, it's a bit darker than what I'm used to but it's awesome.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missjailor
Question ladies: what's the difference between Nightmoth and Currant?
I am a lipliner freak so I still need more... and more

Currant has a lot more red/wine visible in it. Nightmoth is like a burnt eggplant, whereas Currant is a deep reddish purple. To add to the mix, Burgundy is much more of a deep wine.. without as much purple. LOL

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missjailor

Just bought Vino: did not find what to do with it yet...

I've been considering for a long time buying Vino; an online MAC artist recommended that one to use with my beloved Night Violet Mattene.
However, I like Plum just fine for that purpose, so I may talk myself out of Vino.