your favourite Nars eyeshadow duo

just_jill325

i only have two at the moment: Underworld (nice greys..for smokey eyes) and Demon Lover (great purpleish colors!). I'm planning to buy All About Eve for neutrals and as per everyone's praise on this thread, India Song for the brown and hilight! I can't wait! thanks everyone!!!

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jill325
i only have two at the moment: Underworld (nice greys..for smokey eyes) and Demon Lover (great purpleish colors!). I'm planning to buy All About Eve for neutrals and as per everyone's praise on this thread, India Song for the brown and hilight! I can't wait! thanks everyone!!!

You might think about getting the best palette...it has the AAE duo & some other great neutral colors in it!

cleung341

Best palette is a good idea. Great colors in it. I love Bellisima and Cordura. Earth Angel might be a good one too.

gabi03

i have a new favorite, Star Sailor! Its so beautiful, oh and Isolde has the most shimmery neutrals, and India Song...drools...

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaista1985
what do you girls think of the star sailor duo?

Star Sailor is very gorgeous, i've made it go from day to night. It has the prettiest green and golds, and they're very complimentary to each other. I think it suits almost all skin tones.

User38

Blonde, Grenadines, Yello/orange duo (forgot name!) and Galapagos
smiles.gif

igswonderworld

I LOVE them all but out of the 14 I have the most dented one is Habanera. Then comes Underworld and Cordura. Other than those, you ladies made me so curious about Star Sailor and India Song so I'm off to check them out... Oh and I have a feeling I'm gonna die for Eurydice when it comes out.

RedRibbon

Rated R is the only one I own but I have used others. I like Rated R the most as I've been able to get so much use out of it. Kinda helps that both the green and blue shade bring out my brown eyes so it doesn't look overdone when I apply it as a wash.

justdance

I LOVE Nars but I only have the Duo Concealer, A Multiple, and a Blush. I really want to get an eyeshadow duo but don't know what. There are just so many its gonna break my bank!
smiles.gif

Nastka

The one I use the most is Bohemian Gold because it's so darn foolproof and rather conservative. I recently worn Scorching Sun along with Balthazar, and it's absoulutely stunning for summer, even with my PPP complexion. It looks a little off in artificial lighting, but it's ideal for when you're out and about. Arctic is my favourite for a little drama. The silver and garnet go so well together that I'm really surprised by that. But my HG duo which I actually use the LEAST because it's HTF (scared that I run out, have to get a backup!) is Joile Poupee. It makes my blueish-green eyes pop like no other.