Your Hottest Newbie

Hello Beauties. The name is Bianca , you can also go by my alter Ego Renata.
I'mma HUGE Make-up Junkie. I can watch videos about it all day. I started getting into the World of Cosmetics just last year. I came in just wanting to learn how to cover blemishes and all the basics and ended up learning so much more. I got most of my talen off Youtube. lol. I have tons of favorite Make-up lines such as M.A.C, Chanel, Lancome, Dior, Bitch-Slap Cosmetics, NYX, Prescriptives and Coastal Scents. I also love to wear a name brand on my boobies such as Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister. I'mma Scorpio and I hope to attend Cosmix Inc in the future...Damn, I gave you guys a Bio. lol

TISH1124

Welcome
wavey.gif

Rauz

Hey guys!! My name is Rauzat and I have been addicted to learn make up ever since i saw some videos on youtube. But I'm still a beginner. Have a long way to go. Hopefully, i'll get to learn from you girls some more about the wonderful world of make up.

snugglebear4now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplicitKisses
Hello Beauties. The name is Bianca , you can also go by my alter Ego Renata.
I'mma HUGE Make-up Junkie. I can watch videos about it all day. I started getting into the World of Cosmetics just last year. I came in just wanting to learn how to cover blemishes and all the basics and ended up learning so much more. I got most of my talen off Youtube. lol. I have tons of favorite Make-up lines such as M.A.C, Chanel, Lancome, Dior, Bitch-Slap Cosmetics, NYX, Prescriptives and Coastal Scents. I also love to wear a name brand on my boobies such as Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister. I'mma Scorpio and I hope to attend Cosmix Inc in the future...Damn, I gave you guys a Bio. lol

WELCOME!!!
cutey.gif