Your idea of Burt's Bee?

nanali

Hello ladies, I'm thinking of switching my skin care product to organic stuff. I looked around the web and heard the Burt's Bee is pretty good. So any suggestions which one should i get, or is there anything else better than that brand?

I am with a company that sends me free sample of new products and they sent me the cleanser with salicylic acid and the spot treatment. I didn't really see any improvement but then again my skin doesn't respond to salicylic acid. Since it was free I kept willing it to work lol no luck. If your skin responds well to salicylic acid I would def try it

kdemers1221

I was on a sort of trial group for Burt's Bees for their new acne skin care line. Burt's Bees sent me a 3 month kit and over the 3 months I reported back to them my findings and feelings on the product. It honestly did nothing for me. The spot treatment was difficult to use due to the packaging. The scrub did nothing because the particles were to large. The cleanser wasn't gel like at all despite being called a gel. I like the poster above willed it to work because it was free but I never saw any improvement. I have sensitive skin and I thought organic products would be the way to go and Burt's Bees was incredibly drying and irritating on my skin. HTH.

I tried a few things from them about 1.5 years ago so they may have improved things but I really didn't get on with the products and for the price I decided to not re-purchase.

greengoesmoo

I bought the starter kit (14 or so products in mini)

The exfoliating soaps which you get in the starter kit (One orange and one peppermint) are Delightful! A REALLY good scrub for thighs, backs and bums!

Otherwise, they are lovely smelling, but not the highest quality.

Buy as a treat, but I wouldn't suggest buying anything big or pricey until you've tried a tester!

Kragey

Their coconut foot cream is AMAZING. It smells wonderful and it really works. They sell it with a pumice bar and some bee socks in a cute little set that makes a great gift!

Oh, and I love their lip balm, but I guess that doesn't exactly count.
winks.gif

jess126xo

Not too long ago i got the randiance cleanser and randiance eye cream and i have to say the cleanser is amazing ! the eye cream is pretty goog but for some reason when i took it with me on an overnight trip it got oily and it looked like the cream got seperated from the royal jelly oil it contains. try the cleasner im sure you will love it, on the eye cream i would get a second opinion.

you probably know their lip products and body creams are amazing if not i would recommand them all.