Your nail care process

Sunnylee

Hi

Lately I've been really taking care of my nails, cleaning and buffing, the whole shebang. But I was wondering if there were some specific products to use before putting on nail polish to make it last longer. Most of the time is cracks off after a couple of days. I've tried Sally Henson hard as nails with no luck.

My nails are really strong and are very smooth and I just want to try to do the best I can with them with out getting them done at a salon all the time. I was just looking at this product called Nail Prep by dazzle dry.

It is supposed to prepare your nails with calcium and vitamin b5 for a longer lasting nail polish.

Anyone heard/ used this or anything like this? Or any other suggestions?

BEA2LS

Nail envy works for a lot of people (not so much for me though but than again i like hard as nails, everyone is different
shrugs.gif
)
i think the best way to prevent chipping/peeling is a good top coat.

Skin*Deep

I agree that the best way to prevent chipping is a good top coat, don't forget to dab a little on the ends, as that is where peeling will generally start!

n_c

3 days without chips/peel is good enough for me. I found that Orly's in a snap works great.

blondie711

A base coat of Nailtiques and top coat of Seche Vite keep my nails looking great for a week. Make sure you put the top coat across the tips tp prevent peeling.