Your perfect pizza.

enigmaticpheo

Lots of everything.
greengrin.gif

But to be honest...I prefer foccacia to pizza! Probably because I LOVE bread.
smiles.gif

Noahlowryfan, LOVE your username!
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

I don't have a fave, but favourites!!

-ground beef, green peppers, jalapenos, onions, cheese.
OR
-feta, tomatoes, ground beef
OR
-chicken breast, garlic, mushrooms.

<3 pizza!

User35

pizza with extra cheese extra peperonis and it would be PERFECT if it was 0 fat or calories

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjenny17
i've never had ginger on pizza, sounds so bizarre to me lol
th_dunno.gif

its just little flakes of ginger - you can't see it. just makes it spicy.. and gives it a kick.
aweeeesome!!

revinn

I like me some greasy pizza, with just pepperoni and cheese. I've given up meat though, so I guess I'm stuck with just cheese from now on.

I could eat pizza every day.
My perfect pizza has tomato sauce ham, mushrooms, black olives, pineapple and a ton of cheese.
And who ever invented the stuffed crust is a genius.

Ernie

I'm picky about pizza too, must be a NY thing. I love white pizza with meatballs and fresh basil from Lombardi's in Soho. I also had a really good pie with potatoes/ricotta/walnuts and rosemary and another with proscuitto/mozzerella and arugula.

IMG00017.jpg

No I didn't eat the whole thing, 3 of us shared it. 3 kinds of pie in 1! The above 2 + tomato/mozzerella/basil.

kittykit

I just had some for dinner last night! We went to an Italian restaurant that makes one of the best pizzas here... because I was craving for one.

I love those extra sauce and cheese! I also like those with chicken and mushrooms or chicken with pineapples and corns. Yummy!

ginger9

I like all kinda of pizza just as long as it's good. But I too am a purist. If it's utterly delectable I am happy with an amazing crust, to die for sauce and lotsa fresh cheese on top with fresh basil bonus for some yummy pepperoni or some kinda amazing sausage/meat. Oh gosh I'm so hungry now...

FiestyFemme

Thin crust (extra thin & crispy please!) with pepperoni & pineapple. YUM!
smiles.gif

I had one from Hungry Howie's last week though, and it was a butter cheese crust with ham, bacon, and pineapple. Fantastic.

MACLovin

hmm, probably onions, mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli or spinach, garlic, and chicken. Mmmm...

widdershins

I dislike a lot of sauce on my pizza blaaah.

My favorite is from a local restaurant, Dimaggios--a touch of slightly sweet tomato sauce, ham, and green olives. Mmmmmm!

radarlove

Thin whole wheat crust, extra sauce, cheese, spinach, onions, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives and feta cheese. Yum!