Your Stila Collection

Moxy

I have my first Stila on the way! Kitten eyeshadow of course
blush-anim-cl.gif
And I'm super excited!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie89
The formula of Stila's shadows make them go on like BUTTER.

I completely agree.
I don't think I could live without Cloud. It's wonderful.
eyelove.gif

Lately, I've been on a lipstain kick, and have discovered Stila's Lip Rouges.
They're great, but the color selection is tiny.
I have only two. I have Beam, which I adore and wear all the time, and Pucker, which I can't seem to put on well.

cathlila

I've been drawn to stila for awhile (I'm a sucker for packaging) but thus far I'm managed to hold out with just Kitten eyeshadow, which i love and hoard for special occasions....

however, with the 40% off sale, I finally caved. I have both an A-listers set and a Stila stars set on route...and I can't wait to try everything out!

i'm a bit nervous though...if i fall in love, my wallet's really going to take a hit
ssad.gif

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathlila
I've been drawn to stila for awhile (I'm a sucker for packaging) but thus far I'm managed to hold out with just Kitten eyeshadow, which i love and hoard for special occasions....

however, with the 40% off sale, I finally caved. I have both an A-listers set and a Stila stars set on route...and I can't wait to try everything out!

i'm a bit nervous though...if i fall in love, my wallet's really going to take a hit
ssad.gif

i have both on the way also but it feels like my package is taking forever!
angry.gif

ABB113

My Stila collection is itty bitty:

24K smudge pot
24K Lipgloss in Brilliant Pink
sample size of Convertible color in Lilium

ABB113

Just placed an order with Stila online:

Smudge pots in Bronze and Cobalt
The A-Lister Set
Empty quad and single pan

Also picked up the tinted moisturizer in SPF 30 today.....can't wait to try everything!