Your thoughts on "Mattel Barbie Stila Cosmetics"

MAChostage

I thought this was interesting. Of course I really want to see, IRL: "Foxy Doll, which depicts the African-American Barbie launched in 1980, includes a Lip Glaze called Foxy, mascara and a compact with two eye shadows and a cheek color."
thmbup.gif

laguayaca

The sets sound real cute, not gonna lie! But you think they wouldve coke out with a more original name for the collection. Everything does look cute though!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Is a doll actually coming out? Anyway, I am super excited. I LOVE Stila and finally they are doing something WOC friendly! It sucks that they discontinued the darker shades in their foundations and powders because they really are great. But I digress.

shyste

If it comes with the doll I want that..but I would buy 2 one for keepsake and one to use....

ginger9

I think it's totally awesome! I love how it comes with lip glaze (named Foxy), 2 e/s, cheek color and a Lookbook!!The doll is adorable too. I wish they had made an asian barbie....

gooblyglob

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I want that Barbie, I could care less about the make up.

I have that doll *cackles* (she did cost quite a bit though...)

MsChrys79

I'm just mad the doll on the packaging has an afro....black women do have perms and good hair nowadays....LOL
lol.gif

.Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I want that Barbie, I could care less about the make up.

werd
lol.gif

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Is a doll actually coming out? Anyway, I am super excited. I LOVE Stila and finally they are doing something WOC friendly! It sucks that they discontinued the darker shades in their foundations and powders because they really are great. But I digress.

These cans are all based around the dolls that came out years ago

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChrys79
I'm just mad the doll on the packaging has an afro....black women do have perms and good hair nowadays....LOL
lol.gif

Uhhh...

milamonster

im pretty excited about htis, i wanna see what it looks like and i wonder if the makeup discount can be used on this?

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
I tried to purchase this, but it was sold out. Has anyone bought any of the cans?

I don't think this is for sale yet. Sephora usually has coming soon items marked as "out of stock." Really confusing.

xoleaxo

this looks pretty cool! i missed out on MAC's barbie collection so i'm kinda stoked about this Stila one.