YSL Discussion Thread

bunnypoet

I'm interested in the Nude lipstick and matching nail polish. I love the formulation of their polishes as they are thin and not thick and gloopy, and they set quickly.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was expecting these to pack more of a punch.
My experience was very different than hers. I swatched most of them and they were VERY pigmented. The green was true to pan opaque. I have Dédale and it's opaque as well. I think she might have swatched very lightly.
I thought there're at least 10 lipsticks, but it looks like only 4. And the glossy stains are the same color as lipsticks. http://iconosquare.com/p/1035097749139618493_1744444477
Hm. All the lipsticks are existing colours. So this is just packaging.

Vineetha

My experience was very different than hers. I swatched most of them and they were VERY pigmented. The green was true to pan opaque. I have Dédale and it's opaque as well. I think she might have swatched very lightly. Hm. All the lipsticks are existing colours. So this is just packaging.
I think le nu alone is new!!

Shars

Hm. All the lipsticks are existing colours. So this is just packaging.
Okay, that's good to know. I remember seeing someone post an IG pic with 3 of the shades and they looked deliciously pigmented. I tried going back through the thread but couldn't find it. It was a cobalt-ish blue, an emerald green and a royal purple! I don't know the names but from the website I'm thinking they were Orient (green), Zellige (blue) and Caftan (purple).

shontay07108

I was just thinking about buying another Le Orange because it's gorgeous. Now I can just wait for this launch. I love the packaging.

Psych1

I'm about to fall for the BG urgency tactic and preorder the Le Nude from them. Do we know when the lipsticks will actually become available?

Vineetha

I'm about to fall for the BG urgency tactic and preorder the Le Nude from them. Do we know when the lipsticks will actually become available?
:haha: not sure!! Haven't heard anything!! Should be around second week since that's when BG says they will ship (12th aug)

ashievic

Have any of you seen the combat boots from YSL at BG that are black with the lipstick tubes on them???? To die for!!!!! I have used the new primer for the past week. I found it to be very much like the Armani primer in the black bottle. Except this has slight sparkle in it. The other nice thing it is in a clear bottle. Why do cosmetic firms want to keep us guessing how much is left in the container???I am still loving the new Armani foundation that goes for 200.00. I have figured out to use the TF stick foundation applied with the TF baby fluffy brush to cover up the areas in need of extra coverage.

ashievic

The blur pink stuff is incredible!!!! Again, for me it is a must to pat on, do not swipe. It freshens up your face ASAP. Still would love to know how it works. It does blur this yuck areas and pores. It also doesn't melt when in your pocket even in high temps. I figured it would be like chapstick left in the car. Nope, have not done the car test and no plans to try.....

Vineetha

The blur pink stuff is incredible!!!! Again, for me it is a must to pat on, do not swipe. It freshens up your face ASAP. Still would love to know how it works. It does blur this yuck areas and pores. It also doesn't melt when in your pocket even in high temps. I figured it would be like chapstick left in the car. Nope, have not done the car test and no plans to try.....
Yes I think the pat on technique works best with the blur Perfector!! Here is one short Vid that sephora shared using both the products!! https://instagram.com/p/5f1o67kZYb/

Monsy

MAC has something like that blur pink stuff, benefit too... I have tried that kind of product before. it does really work

Psych1

Do you ladies just pat it on over all of your makeup (foundation/setting powder)? I wondered if some were using it as like a primer type product to prep/blur skin & pores. I've barely used mine bc it felt sort of heavy & slippery on my skin, I may have used too much.

Shars

MAC has something like that blur pink stuff, benefit too... I have tried that kind of product before. it does really work
Doesn't Mally too... some Poreless Skin Defender something. I haven't used it but I've seen it a lot on youtube.

Latest posts