YSL Discussion Thread

katred

Specktra Bestie
I noticed that T has swatches of the palette up in her swatch gallery. IIRC, she doesn't care for the YSL formula.

SandraVB79

I went to the department store today to get the 2 summer nail polishes. They only had 1 (the dark one), and I left with that one + summer eyeshadow palette + an LE eye shadow palette that has a pink bling packaging + an LE Mon Paris eye shadow palette that has THE cutest packaging ever

I'm scared to go back for the pin nail polish, who knows what I'll end up with again...
Especially since today I also stopped at Guerlain for some things, lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
i am loving the look of the golden contour duo and both of the new eyeshadow palettes

Both of the eye shadow palettes are tempting for me as well. I haven't been entirely happy with my YSL shadow palettes, but the more neutral ones are excellent.

ARmakeupjunkie

Did they take the Vinyl mascara that recently came out off the market? It's no longer on the Sephora website and I could not find it on the YSL website.

SandraVB79

It annoys me enormously that I don't find anything online about the 2 LE couture palettes I bought (Summer Addiction and Mon Paris).
It's as if I bought something that doesn't exist...

Monsy

wait are you talking about the nude and the rose one? two new ones? when are they even launching in the usa? i couldn't find them anywhere

SandraVB79

It's a nude and a rose one, but not those from that contouring collection.
No idea when they are/ were launched, I didn't even know they existed until the YSL SA showed them. It was quite difficult to find anything online about them.

The Mon Paris one is SO beautiful that it doesn't even matter what colour eye shadow is in it :)

Latest posts