YSL Discussion Thread

katred

Specktra Bestie
Finally took the plunge! I bought my first (there will be more) YSL couture palette. I decided to go with Saharienne first, since it's the one I'll likely use the most. Next I'm aiming for one of the more colorful ones. It's sooooooooooo pretty!!! Can't wait to try this out on my face. Of course, this would be the week I had a reaction to a new makeup remover, so I have to wait for that to clear up..,

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wore Saharienne for the first time. I'm beyond impressed. The colours seem to blend themselves. Perfect satiny smooth application. Now I have to pick a second. And a third.

Rinstar

Wore Saharienne for the first time. I'm beyond impressed. The colours seem to blend themselves. Perfect satiny smooth application. Now I have to pick a second. And a third.
Did not need to hear this!! Haha, I'm going to order Tuxedo later this week.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here are swatches of all eleven palettes from Natural N Chic Makeup: http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.ca/2014/06/yves-saint-laurent-5-color-couture.html?m=1 I notice that in Temptalia's swatch section, she has pics of Saharienne (#2) and Avant Garde (#8), so I expect those reviews will be up shortly. I wore Saharienne again yesterday and was again thrilled at how easy it was to work with and how immaculately well it lasted.

awickedshape

Here are swatches of all eleven palettes from Natural N Chic Makeup: http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.ca/2014/06/yves-saint-laurent-5-color-couture.html?m=1 I notice that in Temptalia's swatch section, she has pics of Saharienne (#2) and Avant Garde (#8), so I expect those reviews will be up shortly. I wore Saharienne again yesterday and was again thrilled at how easy it was to work with and how immaculately well it lasted.
Thanks for the link!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Any info on the Rose Gold / Rose Glow (?) collection that's supposed to launch next month? I have just heard about it for the first time, didn't see pics either (other than the Touche Eclat). It sounds amazing, I think I need the TE and maybe the powder. Hopefully we'll get it in Germany.

Monsy

sign me up for rose gold glow that sounds nice
heart.gif

pnfpn

I found this about it http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2014/06/24/think-pink-ysl-beauty-rose-gold-touche-eclat

If you don't get it, I can pick it up for you no problem.

meleftie

Received my goodies from the F&F sale, of course I also did damage at Armani's. ordered: VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY - 12, COUTURE PALETTE in 3,4,7 (tempted to order another they are that amazing!!), SOUFFLE D'ECLAT (can't wait to try this!), ROUGE VOLUPTÉ SHINE - 7, KISS AND BLUSH - 2 Rose Frivole (not sure about this yet) ... did anyone else order? I believe the code is still good through today.

allthingsglam

Received my goodies from the F&F sale, of course I also did damage at Armani's. ordered: VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY - 12, COUTURE PALETTE in 3,4,7 (tempted to order another they are that amazing!!), SOUFFLE D'ECLAT (can't wait to try this!), ROUGE VOLUPTÉ SHINE - 7, KISS AND BLUSH - 2 Rose Frivole (not sure about this yet) ... did anyone else order? I believe the code is still good through today.
Omg I love your haul looks beautiful

matchachoco

Any info on the Rose Gold / Rose Glow (?) collection that's supposed to launch next month? I have just heard about it for the first time, didn't see pics either (other than the Touche Eclat). It sounds amazing, I think I need the TE and maybe the powder. Hopefully we'll get it in Germany.
Gosh, that sounds lovely! The pink tube is so pretty. Touche Éclat is the only YSL product I use. I tried the Volume Effect Faux Cils mascara but some always transfers to the skin under my eyes in a few hours....
Whoa, I think my heart just skipped a beat! What a gorgeous haul!

meleftie

Whoa, I think my heart just skipped a beat! What a gorgeous haul!
thank you - I've been wanting to try YSL lip products for a long time and finally took the plunge. I'm on a BAN now .. (other then when I can find the fall couture palette .. lol )

awickedshape

Nice! I especially like the palette on the left

Medgal07

pompom.gif
Awesome haul Meleftie!!!! I love all of your choices & hope you enjoy them immensely. Is that your first Baby Doll K & B? I LOVE them! Let me know what you
think of it.

To answer your question, I did the lion-share of my damage when the YSL palettes were 10% off at Nordstrom, along with 6% Ebates return.

USCgirlie

thank you - I've been wanting to try YSL lip products for a long time and finally took the plunge. I'm on a BAN now .. (other then when I can find the fall couture palette .. lol )
What a great haul! I really like their Rouge Volupte Shines :). Also I am really enjoying their Kiss and Blushes! I also have #1 and #12 K&B! Hope you enjoy all your goodies!