Zoom Teeth Whitening? Professional Teeth Whitening Experiences? Help! :)

blindpassion

Hey guys. My mom wants to get her teeth whitened and needs some advice so I told her I'd post so all you lovely people would have a chance to give me some input on the topic.

She has tried having the molds made at the dentist to use at home with bleaching serum, (wasn't very effective)
She has tried crest white strips (didn't notice a big enough difference)

She wants to get Zoom whitening done, and is looking very seriously into it. Does anyone have any experiences or opinions about the system?
How well does it work, did it hurt?

Thanks everyone - you're fantastic
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I use the Zoom Whitening Pens everyday ... I have never had the full procedure. But I love the pens and they keep my teeth from being stained from sodas and tea. I saw an amazing difference when I first started using them after about 10 days.

SuSana

I had it done a couple of years ago, my teeth were sore for a few hours. Before he did it he showed me a chart of how light my teeth would get according to how they were at the time so I wouldn't expect them to be bright white.

The results were good, but I think they are back to how they were before. But my Mom & sister told me the other day that my teeth were really white...maybe I don't see it??

I would shop around, when I was looking I was quoted anywhere from $300-$900!! That's a big difference for the same procedure.

bethany68

I had it done they were white for about the 1st week and then dulled out. I think the trays work much better. I think the zoom light is just a fancy light! HA!