oh and.....Spend less on makeup!
To celebrate the new year, discuss your beauty-related resolutions. Mine: Moisturize and sunscreen (every year I try to do this and fail), use more of my makeup (2nd appearance on resolutions list), thinking about getting rid of majority of my makeup since it's collecting dust and maybe sticking to neutrals (really, I don't need a palette full of purples, blues and greens or 100 blushes). What are yours?
oh and.....Spend less on makeup!
1. Organize and catalog my collection so that I can avoid buying duplicates...therefore spending far less on new makeup than I do now.
2. Drink at least 64 oz of water each day
3. Sleep 7-8 hours each night
Try to spend $ 200 or less a month on makeup
Definitely not spend money on makeup because I still have products that are unused still.
1. Be more picky about what makeup I buy
2. Buy more limited edition with special packaging that "calls to me" (so not just any old thing)
3. Re-apply my lipstick throughout the day (when needed)
Be Bright In Every Sense Of the Word
1. Get the perfect brows (for me) 2. Brave the dreaded bold lips
1. Less impulse buying on anything beauty/hair related.
2. Get my hair in better condition
3. Wear more natural make-up on most occasions (just because I'm getting sick of using so much up!) Haha.
4. Sort my eyebrows out a bit
I have a hybrid of the lists before me lol:
1. get my eyebrows together and keep them that way
2. spend less on makeup and shop my stash
3. drink more water
4. be more selective, to keep from buying dupes
5. re-apply lipstick during day
6. use some of the unused products in my stash
7. stop buying foundation
My beauty resolution this year is definitely to use more lipsticks , I'm trying to completely finish up my lipsticks and glosses products before I buy new one.
and have to make a conscious effort to take better care of my body skin
*'''''* “Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.” -Ralph Waldo *'''''*
To wear more COLOURS! On eyes and lips. Purple and blue shadows, orange and fuchsia lipsticks, bring it on.
1.Use my lipsticks and especially my lipglasses
2.Not buying any new foundations until i use up at least 2 of the ones i have
3.No more peachy blushes!(i have too many)
4.Use up my 345678 eye gels and eye creams that i have
5.Being extremely selective with mac collections
6.And obviously buying less makeup in general
Use up my makeup that I don't maybe love too much! So I can continue to grow my collection.
I have a few resolutions for this year:
+building a well edited collection of high quality products instead of trying out so much...
+creating a routine to fake great skin, this includes finding the best foundation match to my skin possible & master base, concealer and powder application
+tightlining, tightlining, tighlining, until I can do it blind
.+. Project Well Edited Collection .+.Blushes (?/15) * Bronzer (?/2) * Lip Colour (?/20) * Mascara (?/3) * Eyeshadows (?/45) * Eyeliners (?/20) * Highlight/Contour (?/5)
Lol I also need to use up and not buy but it's so difficult with all these cute desirable things coming out lol any ideas or tricks?
Use foundation and take better care of my skin.
I don't wear mu every day,so when I do I'd like to use my shadows more. And I've been trying to buy things I'll just use,master eyeliner lol. And get back on my work out regiment!
"The most Beautiful girls are the ones who SMILE"
To be more adventurous in the colors I wear; not to get stuck in a rut.