1) Search before posting to prevent repeating topics. Please click here to learn how to use the forum search function.
2) Take a look at the Announcement Forum for latest updates. Forum Sticky, Announcements, or Global Announcements all contain important pertinent information that we wish for you to read.
3) Please post clear and concise topic titles. You won’t get the answers/attention you need if your topic title does not illustrate the information you are seeking, or sharing.3) Please post clear and concise topic titles. You won’t get the answers/attention you need if your topic title does not illustrate the information you are seeking, or sharing.
4) Do not use ALL CAPS TO TYPE YOUR TOPIC TITLES AND MESSAGE IN. It’s not good forum etiquette and comes across as SCREAMING. If your post is in all caps and it disappears… don’t be upset!
4) Do not use ALL CAPS TO TYPE YOUR TOPIC TITLES AND MESSAGE IN. It’s not good forum etiquette and comes across as SCREAMING. If your post is in all caps and it disappears… don’t be upset!
5) If you've posted a question but later found the answer yourself, let us know and we will close the thread. This works the same if you just would like to delete your thread.
6) We have a “Welcome Forum” for new members to post their introductory thread in. We love meeting our new members!!
7) Are you interested in being a Moderator/Staff Member? Please contact one of our Administrators for an application.
8 ) No offensive material including: Porn, Racism, Criticism, Violence, etc.... Staff will not tolerate this.
9) NO SPAM. Please do not spam the forums, also known as ‘Postwhoring’. This includes postwhoring or spamming to reach the 50 posts needed to access the Clearance Bin forums.
10) Respect others views and opinions. Harassment or personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.
11) Help others if you can. It's important and it helps the forum grow.
12) Read and follow the guidelines. Disobeying of rules will result in a warning, after 3 warnings you will be permanently banned. If you have been permanently banned DO NOT contact the administrators requesting to be unbanned, we will not even entertain the thought.
13) Respect moderators. They are tasked to keep the boards in good order and to see to it that activity in the forum remains clean and healthy. They deserve your courtesy and cooperation. No complaints or comments in question of moderation in public, we take these very seriously so please send them directly to a staff member. If you think you’ve been treated unfairly, please contact the moderator via private message.
14) Do not spam personal site URLs inside any post or private message. Registered and active members are permitted to have a link to a PERSONAL site in the signature area, but not in any part of posts or private messages. Links to sites with forum content and theme similar to Specktra.Net are not permitted, nor are they allowed to be promoted via the Private Messaging system. Abuse of this will result in your membership to the forum being terminated. If you own a beauty related site with a forum feature, please email janic[email protected] for a link exchange.
15) If you have experienced, or in the middle of a problem swap, please do not vengefully post their personal information on the forums. If you can not contain yourself we will be forced to suspend your account until you cool down. SwapTawk is THE BEST resource for problem swaps.
16) eBay links in the counterfeit forum are restricted to determining authenticity only. Please do not post affiliate links on the forum. Accounts found to be abusing this guideline will be warned and placed on moderation.
17) Please use the search function and do your own research before asking questions. We strongly discourage members to be dependent on the forums for minor questions (and worse ones that have been asked and answered hundreds of times before). We simply can't, nor do we want to waste bandwidth on, spoonfeed each and every member who has a question about B2M, depotting, washing makeup brushes, returns etc. These topics have been covered extensively before, can be solved via a visit the official MAC site, and/or are even in the Specktra.net FAQ forum. Not only will help you but it also helps the forums save bandwidth & resources.
18) Termination of membership Should you decide you no longer wish to be a member it is important you understand your posts will remain on this board under your username. We do not delete user accounts, even when requested.
Under no circumstances can we delete all posts made by a member - especially if the member has a substantial post count. This causes threads to become disjointed and illogical and diminishes the Board experience for everyone.
19) You are responsible You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the Specktra Forum. Remember that you are responsible for anything you say or post.
Once a post has been made on Specktra.net forum, unless it is brought to one of the moderators attention as being in breach of this user agreement, and is required to be edited or deleted, it is not a service we offer to remove users posts, therefore please consider your post carefully prior to making it.
You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through any Forum post, remember that the information provided could be from people from 16 and over and any experience level. The decision to conduct transactions with anyone is your own and you should conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
The Specktra Forum is moderated daily, with any undesirable or inappropriate posts edited or deleted and kept on file. Any user(s) seen to be repeatedly in breach of this user agreement, will have their Specktra Forum registration cancelled without prior warning.
Specktra does not and cannot review all information posted to the website by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Specktra reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever or for no reason.
20) Intellectual property The material used in conjunction with the Specktra.net Forum and Specktra.net website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Janice James, [email protected] This clause includes (but is not limited to) moderator private messages, forum threads and posts. If Specktra.net witnesses such reproduction; then legal action may take place as a result.
21) Reporting undesireable posts/users To report undesirable posts or to bring to our attention users who may not be following the forum user agreement, please email the Specktra Forum administrator DIRECT ASAP @ [email protected] - your comments will remain anonymous. Please DO NOT post your grievances publically on this forum.
22) Solicitations (SPAM) It is against board rules to invite, solicit or coerce others to join other community websites through posts, email, PM, use of Specktra membership list or any other resource within the Specktra website. Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate to personally post, send through PM, email or any other feature of the Specktra.Net website: message boards, blogs, gallery. Further, please do not use hotlinks to link to this site's graphics.
23) Safety & Privacy The second you post a image on the internet it's free for the taking. If your image is up and you want it down, thats easily done, however even if the images are removed they can still be in the posession of others. It's called right click + save. So be aware that if you post an image, anyone can have it. Even though communities such as Specktra.Net do not support stalking one must keep in mind that people will be creeps and stalk anyway. Keep yourself safe. Do not publically post location, number, address, last name, or pictures of your neighborhood.
24) The administrative team @ Specktra.Net make the final decision on all banning. Please be advised that the Specktra.Net team reserves the right to ban a user, at any time, without notice.
25) Copyright material You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Specktra.Net This includes text content, art or photos.
26) Public Flames/Hot Topics You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not make derogatory comments about any person based on religion, race, gender, etc. Please remember this is a large community with many members from all parts of the world, representing all people. Please refrain from posting messages that contain potential hot topics known as polarizing arguments. A tone of "kindness" is appreciated for all discussions.
27) Public Disagreements with Administration/Staff or Guidelines You agree that if you disagree with Specktra website policy or action of a staff member, you will not post public arguments or disagreements nor attempt to petition the owner/administration to change policy through posts, polls, email, PM or any other service found within the Specktra Website. If you disagree, you may respectfully email the owner.
28) Username/Account Each member of Specktra.net may have no more than one username/account. If you have trouble with your log-in or password, contact the website.
29) Moving posts The staff of Specktra reserves the right to move your post from one forum category to another for the sole purpose of providing you with the best possible support for your needs. We believe it is important to keep your posts within the proper forum for your support needs as well as our visiting members reading. Additionally, please do not cross-post (posting the same message in more than one forum). Duplicate posts will be removed.
30) Clarification on advertising your e-commerce site You are not allowed to post your e-commerce website on this site. Specktra.net does have advertising space. If you would like to advertise on Specktra.net you can target the site via Google Adwords. You are permitted a discreet link to your business in your signature. Specktra administration retains the right to ultimate discretion on all e-commerce links. Shilling or advertising outside of the Clearance Bin is not allowed. Violators will be banned without warning.
Freedom of Speech? Although the constitution of the US guarantees that “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech”, Specktra is not Congress. Freedom of speech rights do not extend to this privately owned website. The TOS/Guidelines of this website governs the behaviors and activities of the members. If you choose not to follow the guidelines agreed to during registration, the result is a disabling of your account.
Rules may be edited and changed without notice. Document last modified 05/05/2015
Enjoy your stay on Specktra!
COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY This site is owned and operated by Specktra.Net. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make your online experience satisfying and safe.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by email at [email protected]
Additional Information: Terms of Service
INFORMATION THIS SITE GATHERS AND TRACKS Specktra.Net gathers two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys:
Information Specktra.Net gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Because Specktra.Net derives its revenue mainly from sponsorships, advertisement and / or donations, providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping our service free to users. Under no circumstances does Specktra.Net divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Specktra.Net Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
1. Electronic newsletters (Dispatches) We offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Specktra.Net gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
2. Message boards/forums Users of the site's Forums must register separately for these in order to post messages, although they needn't register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
3. "E-mail this to a friend" Service Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend". The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
4. Polling We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Specktra.Net may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
5. Surveys Specktra.Net may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Children Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Usage tracking Specktra.Net tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Specktra.Net does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
Specktra.Net sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
Specktra.Net uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Specktra.Net never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
Specktra.Net creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION Specktra.Net uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SECURITY Specktra.Net operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
OPT-OUT POLICY We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
We collect the following information:
Click-stream data HTTP protocol elements Search terms User's Name Computer information
At the user's option, we may also collect the following data:
Birth Date Email Address This data will be used for the following purposes:
Completion and support of the current activity. Web site and system administration. Research and development. This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected:
Data collected from all Web users: access logs, and search strings (if entered).
At the user's option, we will collect the following data:
This data will be used for the following purposes:
Research and development. One-time tailoring. This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected:
COOKIES Cookies are used to track visitors to our site, so we can better understand what portions of our site best serve you.
User targeting Research and development
Swaps / Sales Any use of the Specktra 'For Sale & Swap', 'Want Ads, Wishlists & CP Requests' Forums for private purposes is solely at your own risk and Specktra has no liability for such use.
A) Once you register an account with Specktra.Net you will have a period of time where you will not be able to access the "Clearance Bin" for sale forum(s). An account is granted access to these private sale forums after the following requirements are met;
1.Your account has been confirmed and registered for no less than 30 days;
2.Your account have no less than 50 valid (non spam) posts
Once your account has met these two requirements there will be a short period (please allow up to 24 hours) before you account is granted access to these forums.
B) It is your responsibility to advise the moderating team when an item has been sold. Items which remain unsold for a period of 6 months will be deleted automatically, without notification.
C) The Specktra Staff reserve the right to remove posts [and/or posting privileges from users] which;
1. Contain a direct link to auctions and topics clearly posted by commercial sellers. 2. Contain multiple posting by a user in an attempt to increase exposure via forum threads. 3. You are only able to participate again in your 'for sale' thread if you are responding to a users legitimate question or using our "bump" system as outlined in the Clearance Bin forum(s).
D) Restrictions of use
1. Your Information (including but not limited to any items listed) must not:
d1. be false, inaccurate or misleading; d2. be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; d3. infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; d4. violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination or trade practices/fair trading laws); d5. be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
E) Items that can be offered for sale are limited to: Fashion, Clothing & Cosmetic/Beauty items only - ABSOLUTELY NO LIVE ANIMALS, NO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS/LENSES ALLOWED.
============== THE LEGAL STUFF ==============
1: THIRD PARTY CONTENT. WE ARE A DISTRIBUTOR OF CONTENT SUPPLIED BY USERS OF THE BULLETIN BOARDS. ANY OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, SERVICES, OFFERS, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT EXPRESSED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY USERS OF THE BULLETIN BOARDS, ARE THOSE OF THE RESPECTIVE AUTHOR(S) OR DISTRIBUTOR(S) AND NOT OF US.
2: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
A. EACH USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE BULLETIN BOARDS IS AT HIS OR HER SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE BULLETIN BOARD WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAYBE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE BULLETIN BOARD OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE BULLETIN BOARDS.
B. THE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. EACH USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, SUBSCRIBERS, MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE BULLETIN BOARDS AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH EACH USER.
C. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE ONLINE SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE BULLETIN BOARDS OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. EACH USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS.
D. WE NEITHER ENDORSE NOR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS, NOR FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY OR OBSCENE POSTING MADE ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS BY ANYONE OTHER THAN OUR OFFICAL SPOKESPERSONS WHILE ACTING IN THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITIES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH POSTINGS ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS.
E. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE BULLETIN BOARDS AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, EACH USER SHOULD USE HIS OR HER BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIAT
F. EACH USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE BY SUCH USER OF ANY BROWSER OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY PARTY AND/OR (II) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY SOFTWARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT, BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE CONTENT OF THE BULLETIN BOARDS TO DETERMINE COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY OTHER OPERATING RULES ESTABLISHED BY US. WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION TO EDIT, REFUSE TO POST, OR REMOVE ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED TO OR POSTED ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY MATERIAL THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, FIND TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THE PROVISIONS HEREOF, OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE OR STALE. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT, USERS SHALL REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THEIR MESSAGES. EACH USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER SHALL ASSUME OR HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR POSTING ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS.
BY POSTING COMMUNICATIONS, USER GRANTS: A. TO JANICE JAMES: A ROYALTY-FREE, PERPETUAL, IRREVOCABLE NONEXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO USE, REPRODUCE, MODIFY, PUBLISH, TRANSLATE, DISTRIBUTE, PERFORM AND DISPLAY THOSE COMMUNICATIONS ALONE OR AS PART OF OTHER WORKS IN ANY FORM, MEDIA, OR TECHNOLOGY WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED AND SUBLICENSE SUCH RIGHTS THROUGH MULTIPLE TIERS OF SUBLICENSEES. B. TO OTHER USERS: THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, VIEW, STORE, AND REPRODUCE THE COMMUNICATIONS FOR PERSONAL USE.
THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN SPECKTRA AND ITS MEMBERS REGARDING ITS FORUM AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN. BY USING THE SPECKTRA.NET WEBSITE OR ITS RESOURCES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT IF ANY PART, TERM, OR PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE FOUND ILLEGAL OR IN CONFLICT WITH ANY VALID CONTROLLING LAW, THE VALIDITY OF THE REMAINING PROVISIONS SHALL NOT BE AFFECTED THEREBY.
User Generated Content Policy Please keep your contributions civil, tasteful and relevant.
We reserve the right not to publish any individual contribution we receive, and to edit contributions as appropriate.
Administrations decision is final.
We will not publish:
* messages that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually explicit or racially offensive
* any comments we believe could lead to court action including defamatory comments, comments that risk prejudicing on-going or forthcoming court proceedings or which break a court injunction
* comments which contravene the administrations own anti-discrimination policies
Please do not:
* send us content to which you do not own the copyright
* use bad language, it will be edited out
* send us personal information about yourself or anyone else.
It is not acceptable to publish your or anyone else's contact details, for example an address, place of employment, name of educational establishment, telephone or mobile number or email address. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service
By sending us your views, you agree to grant Specktra.Net a perpetual, royalty-free, right to use, reproduce and modify your contribution. If you do not wish to grant such rights you should not submit your contribution to this site.
By submitting your contribution to this site, you also agree to indemnify Specktra.Net against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the Administration as a result of publishing your contribution.
About your privacy
We will publish your name but not your contact details or email address.
In addition to posting your views on http://specktra.net we may also publish them on our Social Media pages and other Specktra.Net publications.
We will comply with the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Be aware that in exceptional circumstances, such as where your contributions breach the law, we could be legally obliged to reveal your identity to the authorities.
The views of the public published on the Specktra.Net website are those of the individual contributor and should in no way be taken as representing the views of the Administration or Specktra.Net Advertising Partners or as implying the Administrations support for, or endorsement of, the views expressed.
The providers (“we”, “us”, “our”) of the service provided by this web site (“Service”) are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service (“Content”) may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.