Foundation Recommendations?

tabgirl

I am in a mood to try something new.....(aren't we all like this! LOL) studio fix has just gotten too dry for my skin, and I have stila complete coverage but I just dont think it lasts like I need it to.

I thought maybe one of you *junkies*
winks.gif
could give me some ideas to narrow my *testing* field.

Things I don't want:
No oils (maybe a light oil BUT it must be a natural oil like squalene *comes from isolated vegetable fats*)
No Fragrance if possible (SENSITIVE skin here!)

What I want:
*possibly a stick foundation? (just sounds fun, ok that was a true sign of a makeup addict!! LOL)
*medium coverage (not cakey though)
*Photo friendly
*Great gold base colors (I am an NC25)

Am I asking too much?
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

try moistureblend..I like it alot, and Im very prone to breakouts...Nothing as of yet..
Its got the same kinda coverage IMO as studio fix but with the moisture we all need
smiles.gif

Jessica

Don't know if this fits within your specks, but I adore Stila Illuminating foundation. I tried LM Oil-free foundation and it was ok, but never looked fab on me...color was a tad bit off. HTH

PnkCosmo

I'm NC25, and I ADORE Shiseido's Stick Foundation! It meets all of your requirements! It's a great medium coverage, and won't clog your pores.

I'm O20 in Shiseido foundation.

Shawna

I hardly ever wear foundation b/c I don't like the way it feels on my skin, but I love Stila illuminating foundation. I also really like Make up for ever Liquid Lift foundation for really good coverage.

Latest posts