Bobbi Brown

RedRibbon

I don't think there is a way that you CAN fix a broken shimmerbrick unless you mill it down into fine powder and then solidify it the way people do with pigments.

Here's my BB swatches:
That's the BB Basics Eye Palette.
15u3qe.jpg

L-R:
Navajo Eye Shadow
1x1.gif
1x1.gif
Cement Eye Shadow
1x1.gif
1x1.gif
Heather Mauve Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
1x1.gif
1x1.gif

Mahogany Eye Shadow

That photo shows exactly how they look IRL, however the colours go on a bit different, I've only used the Heather Mauve Shimmer and that looks like this:

9vd06r.jpg

That's a very light swatch of it. The liner is BB's black one which happens to stay on my eyes all day even without UDPP.

hawaii02

These are two colors I picked up from a CCO:

On the top is Bronze and the bottom color is Rose Gold (both were swatched three times-no base)

ry%3D400

ktbeta

Bobbi Brown Heather Mauve Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Navajo and Glacier

Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Mauve

ahhhttack

Black and Black Velvet Sparkle Eye Shadows
Swatched once with sponge applicator in natural light. No base.
ffffff.jpg

And blurrier to show sparkle...
fffff2.jpg

Ikara

All pics taken on NC15/20 skin, in store lightning with flash

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners:

Bobbi Brown cream blushes:

Camnagem

Holiday 2010, Smokey and Smoldering Eye Palettes

Palette Exterior (same design for both):

Smokey Eye Palette:

Smokey Eye Palette Swatches: White Eye Shadow, Tin Metallic Eye Shadow, Storm Eye Shadow, Onyx Long-Wear Eye Paint
(NW15 skin, no base used)

Smoldering Eye Palette:

Smoldering Eye Palette Swatches: Ivory Eye Shadow, Heather Lilac Metallic Eye Shadow, Charcoal Eye Shadow, Port Long-Wear Eye Paint
(NW15 skin, no base used)

crisanju

Above are swatches from Bobbi Brown creamy lip color in blue raspberry,soft blush, twilight, rose bud, and long wear gel eyeliner in graphite

Above are swatches from the Bobbi Brown Nude Eye palette which contains Navajo/Pebble, Chino/Beige Linen Wash and Maple Sugar/Caviar duos

From top to bottom is Bobbi Brown lip color in blush, creamy lip color in bronzed pink, lip liner in cocoa and lipliner in blush.

Above from Left to right I have the Sheer pressed powder in soft sand, the foundation stick in warm sand, lipcolor in soft rose and sheer lipgloss in popsicle.

Above from left to right are Bobbi Brown Metallic lipcolor in Gilded rose, lipcolor in heather mauve, and Creamy lipcolor in baby

Latest posts