15 days until graduation

Jessica

OK, so today I was supposed to be studying for my last round of module exams and what did I do instead?!?!?! Specktra and MUA
Yeah, I've got senoritis super bad, is there a cream for it?
Oh, well I'll sneak some studying in tonight and I'm spending the night Saturday with a few of my classmates so that we can have a study-fest....Hopefully it won't turn into Nursing Students Gone Wild Spring 2005!!!! Oh, the dean would have our hides!!!!!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
OK, so today I was supposed to be studying for my last round of module exams and what did I do instead?!?!?! Specktra and MUA
Yeah, I've got senoritis super bad, is there a cream for it?
Oh, well I'll sneak some studying in tonight and I'm spending the night Saturday with a few of my classmates so that we can have a study-fest....Hopefully it won't turn into Nursing Students Gone Wild Spring 2005!!!! Oh, the dean would have our hides!!!!!

Hey the best way to avoid dain bramage is by avoidance of over-studying! I know you'll do great on your exams!! Good luck doesnt hurt though!!

obsessed_girl07

GOOD LUCK!! and about the nursing students gone wild......YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE... right?!!!!!!!
angelic.gif

jamiemeng

good luck with your graduation. I have 32 more days except for the weekends till my graduation from high school.

midnightlouise

Wow! That's wonderful! Congratualtions on the end to all that hard work (so that now you can get a super job in your field and work even harder lol!)

Jessica

Only 10 more days, 2 more exams and I'll find out Friday @ noon, if I passed all my classes this semester. I'm sure that I did, but there's always that scant possiblility.

I already have a job lined up that starts May 9th and I'm gonna try to sit for my state boards before June, if not definately by early June by the latest. Yiipppeee!!!

Thanks for all of y'all's support!!!!!!

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck
You can do it! When your done your exams you should celebrate. A makeup haul is a good way of congratulating yourself.
greengrin.gif

Yeah, MU is how I treat myself on a regular basis, I have another item that I have been patiently waiting for the past three years. So hopefully, I will have the $$ to do it by late summer.....

Latest posts