2 deaths in a row-one was like 2nd mom to me (Heavy stuff-warning for the sensitive!)

Hawkeye

OK I'm about to go crazy with grief again and start sobbing. I'm such a dork.

Anyway not too long my moms close friend (Sort of like a sister to her) Died from old age. I got to sit by the bedside and be with her and later that night she died.

Well that was 3 weeks ago

Last night I got a call from someone-I don't know what to call her. We haven't really spoken for a couple of years because of something I'd rather not get into right now. But she and I were like the best of friends for like 4 years. Her mom was always the sweetest woman and treated me really well. She was like a 2nd mom to me even after the falling out with her daughter.

So about 9 o'clock last night her daughter calls us tells us they found her mom in the apartment dead. They think she died of a heart attack.

I called her twice last night to see if she needed anything. I feel so...helpless so upset. because what adds salt to the wound is that her daughter is 2 years younger than I am and her mom is younger than my mom.

It just upsets me a lot. Lots of people close to me are dying
ssad.gif

Shimmer

*hug* I only wanted to tell you I can empathize with you. Please know that you will get through all of this, and have good memories of those you love shining through.

MizMac

I am truly sorry for you loss. Losing people you love is a hard thing to go through. In 6 years I lost my grandma, mom,2 uncles and my grandpa. If you need someone to talk to talk to please feel free to pm me. My thoughts are with you....