Elorien

I usually wear a pale peach or nude lipstick/gloss with purple
smiles.gif
(shimmer or gloss, because nude matte lips make me look dead!)

beautifulxdisaster

I did a purple smokey eye today and I used plink! for lipstick. It's like a nude pink. You could also try Spring Bean lustreglass, I'm sure that'd work great

MACreation

I always wear purples (90% of the time) and i wear these colors: viva glam V, c-thru, be seen, chai, pretty much anything nude-ish, so it doesn't overkill
smiles.gif
as far as the finish, i think frost would be too much texture since purples are rich themselves

midnightlouise

I do alot of purples, too, and I usually wear a nude/peach or nude/pink, something like Flutterby or High Tea. VGV works well also, it's pretty much a no-fail lip color lol!

mac_obsession

I agree with beautifulxdisaster spring bean gives you that perfect glossy, caramel/nude lip color...It looks horrid in the bottle, but it really goes on beauitfully.

banana

I wear either spring bean or VGV. Sometimes I'll wear a Juicy Tube: je vous aime (peach one), blueberry blast and simmer are my favourites to wear with purple e/s.

charms23

I also wear a lot of purple and I like to use my Petal Lure l/s. If you look at my avatar, that's what I'm wearing. If you think that's too much for you, you can also use High Tea l/s. It's a very nice nude color with a little shimmer.

Latest posts