about my dad...

Alexa

im copying/pasting this from an aim convo cuz i cant type it out anymore but i wanna let you guys know..

my dad's too sick to get a transplant. the only thing keeping him alive are the machines he's connected to. he has a couple days left..

jess98765

oh sweetie, thanks for updating us! keep stong hun
smiles.gif

kiwicleopatra

Cried again. I'm so sorry. It fustrates me that I can't do anything.
Sending you and your family even more good vibes (if thats possible).

lovejam

I'm sorry, Alexa. I hope you'll get through this, and that it won't be painful for your dad.

exodus

Nooooo
ssad.gif
Don't lose hope, Alexa. I'll keep praying for him, you and your family. I don't know what else to say except try and stay strong, okay?

mspixieears

I'm so sorry to hear that Alexa, I can't even think of anything to say. I hope he is not in any pain, and you never know, things might improve. Sending much positive, strong energy your way.

Juneplum

oh honey i'm SO sorry to hear this... gawd i wish i could be there to give u a big warm bear hug..(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) )) i will still pray from him and your family..

YOOTOPiA

I'm so sorry that you, your dad and your family is going through such a painful and devastating ordeal. My deepest condolances reach out to all of you. Through these difficult times, I know words of encouragement and even sympathetic acknowledgements from complete strangers might not mean much or help out at all but I do wish the best of luck to you. I totally feel for you, watching a love one slip away is haunting and surreal... like "Is this really happening?" You are not alone and I hope your friends and family draw strength, love and support from each other during this emotional turmoil. I will definitely keep your family in my thoughts... The grieving process is long and draining but one day, one day... things will get better. I'm so sorry...

pompoms6921

oh sweetie i know how you feel my mom was the same way with her liver and it was too late to give her one...if you need anything at all im here for you!!

orodwen

oh geez, i'm so sorry this is all going on. these things are never easy but know, please know, that my thoughts & love are with you. i hope that something happens & he makes it. much love & light your way.