After hearing so many great reviews...

mushybear

About Revlon's colorstay foundations, I want to try it out for myself.
yes.gif
I am horrible at color matching and I am definitely an NC30 when using MAC foundations. Has any other NC30 tried Revlon's colorstay? What color would I be?

1QTPie

I'm not your complexion but if you have an Ulta or RiteAid near you buy from there because they have a make up return policy. I would suggest buying the color that you think you are and the one lighter. AND often times the stores only carry the "popular" colors. I have found in larger drugstores that there are colors in between the one I wear and the darker color and I never knew that and I have been using this line for years. I think Revlon.com shows all of the colors they offer.

So to reiterate, only buy it from a place that accepts returns or wait until it's on sale because it always is somewhere (check Target too.)

mushybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QTPie
I'm not your complexion but if you have an Ulta or RiteAid near you buy from there because they have a make up return policy. I would suggest buying the color that you think you are and the one lighter. AND often times the stores only carry the "popular" colors. I have found in larger drugstores that there are colors in between the one I wear and the darker color and I never knew that and I have been using this line for years. I think Revlon.com shows all of the colors they offer.

So to reiterate, only buy it from a place that accepts returns or wait until it's on sale because it always is somewhere (check Target too.)

Unfortunately, I'm from Canada, where there isn't a RiteAid. I have checked out the website for colors, but it seems quite impossible to color match like that. I'm hoping somebody that uses NC30 has used revlon colorstay as well, and if possible, tell me what color is a close match to the colorstay.
winks.gif

talks

I don't know how much this will help but for reference I'm NC35 and used to wear medium beige. I would second looking around in different stores because I bought samples of the foundation from Ulta and that is how I got my match. I'm not sure if they are still available but it wouldn't hurt to look! Good luck!!