American Idol....8 left!! Who are you voting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PnkCosmo

OMG!! I can't believe Scott didn't get kicked off last night!!! That baby's mama beater has got to goooo!!

What a dumb theme anyway! The musical songs made everyone sound like they were trying to sing waaay over their agegroup.

Well, I'm still liking Nadia & Bo.

I think I'm gonna vote for Constantine again this week, though. Even though you can tell that he thinks he's soooo hot and such a badass, he did really well this week regardless of all of his "pouting." LOL

Janice

Constantine makes me gag. UGH!

I am voting for carrie.

and may I say I am OUTRAGED that nikko got the boot and scott didn't! WTF!

dianadoll

I was voting for Nikko, but I also like Vonzell and Carrie so I will be rooting for the two of them now. I like Scott only for the underdog thing, like Ruben he doesn't fit the stereotype.

I can't stand Constantine and Anwar, both of them give me the creeps.

melozburngr

I'm rootin' for Nadia all the way- she has a GREAT voice, a GREAT sense of style, and stage presence.. which a lot of them lack.

GoldieLox

I love carrie. she has the most amazing voice. and shes very pretty but also very humble.

i also love nadia for her great performances and style. and a good voice too.

and i think bo isnt that attractive and should liven up his act a little but his voice is great. i love hearing him sing.

MACreation

i miss makayla
ssad.gif
WAAAHHHHHH she was so adorable! but i love carrie, and even tho constantine is as greek as me, i really dunno y i can;t stand his ass, he can;t really sing...just good presence, i like vonzel too

jess

we don't get to vote (obviously) - but I am hating Scott and Anthony - ewwwww terrible voices, ugly and just gross generally - the girls are all great though.

melozburngr

Well.. looks like now that Nadia is gone, I have to root for Bo, no biggie- he is awesome! THe only person I SO hope does not win is Carrie... I dunno- I don't like her, yeah she has a good voice but she is B-O-R-I-N-G! I hope that either Bo or Vonzell wins at this point, now that Nadia is gone
ssad.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
OMG!! I can't believe Scott didn't get kicked off last night!!! That baby's mama beater has got to goooo!!

LOL! i can't STAND scott!!!!
throwup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts