Amy-Love the Avitar!

Jessica

When I first viewed your avitar, it reminded me of when I would "trim" my barbies hair and my mother would become rather upset. I could never understand why, because hair grows back right? So I trimmed my Lion's hair instead (mane and tail
smiles.gif
). Anyhow, it's great!

amy

Your whole message made me smile!
smiles.gif

Unfortunately my Barbies had to suffer the wrath of hair cuts too! Hehe. Wet N' Wild Barbie definitely put up the biggest fight on that one.

Props to you for the Barbie trims!!
greengrin.gif

Key

Ahaha now I'm feeling so nostalgic!

I remember giving some of my Barbie's perms, dye-jobs, trims, haircuts, etc. Ah... now I miss the old times.

mac_obsession

lol...I used to do the same...and my mother would go ballistic on me...Now my daughter does it and I go ballistic on her...sigh the sadness of repetition. lol.

Juneplum

LOL! i used to do this too!! my mom would get so upset cos she said i was destroying my dolls! i think all us girls have our inner hairdresser and our barbies were our practice clients! hee hee

singinmys0ng

lmao..i love it too..when i was little i had one of those big head barbies and you were supposed to like "cut" her hair..it was pretend though..but anways i instead started to cut my own hair..and i remember that was my 1st spanking i got..haha..those darn barbies..i miss them

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
lmao..i love it too..when i was little i had one of those big head barbies and you were supposed to like "cut" her hair..it was pretend though..but anways i instead started to cut my own hair..and i remember that was my 1st spanking i got..haha..those darn barbies..i miss them

LOL my daughter did that last year. It took almost a year for her bangs and front of her hair to grow back!! I wanted to KILL HER!

beautifulxdisaster

I cut my barbies hair too. Haha, I gave her a mod bob *I thought it looked nice!*

My dad took the doll and said "Honey. You are not a hair dresser."

mspixieears

I'm glad someone started a thread on this - yes, your avatar is extremely witty and provocative. I kind of like the idea of messing up Barbie's beauty!

amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I'm glad someone started a thread on this - yes, your avatar is extremely witty and provocative. I kind of like the idea of messing up Barbie's beauty!

Haha thanks
smiles.gif
Barbie is too darn perfect!! My futile attempts to ruin things with her and Ken shall not be in vain!! :p

Really tho, I think I read one time that if Barbie was a real person, there's like no way she could exist. Her boobs would make her too top heavy and her waist is too small!! I think that's why they started making them more anatomically correct 2 or 3 years ago -- bigger hips, smaller boobies, etc. They finally realized that little girls were disappointed that they could never be like her!! (Well, and big girls too, cuz I wish I had Barbie boobies!)

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears

Haha thanks
smiles.gif
Barbie is too darn perfect!! My futile attempts to ruin things with her and Ken shall not be in vain!! :p

Really tho, I think I read one time that if Barbie was a real person, there's like no way she could exist. Her boobs would make her too top heavy and her waist is too small!! I think that's why they started making them more anatomically correct 2 or 3 years ago -- bigger hips, smaller boobies, etc. They finally realized that little girls were disappointed that they could never be like her!! (Well, and big girls too, cuz I wish I had Barbie boobies!)

ROFL

Dont you know that barbie and ken broke up like a year or two ago? It was all over the news. haha

Now they make big-headed no ankle removable feet wearing bratz. Thats my daughters big thing. She loves her bratz. I personally cant stand them, although their makeup is really cool lol.

I remember a few years back that people were freaking out because there was a pregnant single barbie...They made them pull it off the shelves. How ridiculous right? They said that it portrayed being a single mother in a GOOD light and that couldnt happen...

PnkCosmo

Love, love, love the Avatar!!!

I used to crimp my barbie's hair and color it with food coloring and crayola markers.

Guess who ended up being a hairstylist/colorist? LOL