Angel perfume revisited!

rouquinne

over on NaturallyCurly, last weekend we were talking about Angel and how some of us stopped wearing it because the heaviness of the scent was getting to us. now, in addition to the lighter Angel Innocent, there are three new versions of the perfume based on single note florals.

they are: Angel Lily, Angel Peony and Angel Violet.

wow!!!

i got a sample of the peony and it is FABULOUS!!! the floral nature of the flower is tempered to something deeper and sexier by the chocolate, vanilla and musk of the perfume itself.

i think i may have to buy a full size bottle of this!

Juneplum

being the perfume freak of nature that i am, i went back and got angel lily this saturday.. it's sooo pretty!!!

rouquinne

you gonna go 3 for 3?

winks.gif

Lil' Angel

Angel is my fav ever!!!! I didn't even know they came out with these I havent checked in awhile cuz I still have my full bottle of the original

ambidextrous

I like lily the most, will get it soon. violet is nice too, but I don't like the peony.

there's something nice about the lily one ö_Ö maybe this will be my fav fragrance

how much das the 25ml version cost? we have to pay 51€s over here, mugler has even higher prices than all the other High Ends...