any suggestions for a C & W theme?

Shawna

Ok, I am off to a Blue Rodeo concert tonight and am trying to decide what eyeshadow to use. I was sort of thinking of a sunset theme.........goldmine inner corner, coppering middle lid, cranberry on outer edge? Any other ideas? I know I am wearing jeans, but no idea on shirts yet. It is in our new arena and we are on the floor which means ice underneath. I get pretty cold.......TIA 8)

glittergoddess27

Check out the FOTD area,.. Groupie has a kick butt tutorial doing a pastel like sunset look. I usually sunset theme with mostly pigments,.. Melon, Pink Bronze, Fushia, and Golden Lemon. Make sure you take a pic and post it! I have also seen a nice sunset theme done with Crimsonaire shadestick, Fuschia pigment, Rule, and Motif. Just some ides! Have a great time at the concert!

Shawna

thanks, that's a great help. I love this place. I just need to figure out how to post pics. I don't have a website and I think that is making things difficult. I guess I need to find an image host.

Janice

Shawna, you can upload picture to your very own specktra personal gallery. Just click on the "Gallery" link in the upper laft hand corner of your screen or the blue gallery button underneath your post..
smiles.gif

Shawna

Thanks Janice, boy can I ever be a dumb bunny sometimes. That was too easy! I uploaded some pics.