Anybody else this nutty about loose powder/pigments,.......

glittergoddess27

http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_...php?pic_id=770

Most of these are True Colors Pure Mica powders,.. they are like the MAC pigments only less talc,.. All TC are eyesafe with the exception of some of the glitters,...for those of you who are loose powder worshippers like me,... they have a site,.. truecolors.com. They are a bit expensive but you can find pretty good price on ebay,.....

I also have these that are not picture but I have made a little color chart of,..
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=771
These are 24 glitter colors, 9 MAC Pigments (2 White based colors not shown), 5 L'oreal Loose(3 white based not shown), 4 MK loose, and 17 Pearl Ex colors(5 not shown due to white based color reflective),....(FYI!! Pearl Ex is not cosmetically tested for the eyes but it is non-toxic,.. I have had no trouble with it to date,....) Sorry the image isn't better,..

Yeah I am a little nutty,.... but ya gotta love loose! (I would love to see what Onderland would do with all these to paint with! So creative,...
tong.gif
sycho: )

Anybody else out there a pigment/mica nut too??? Please share the brand and how it works for you?

Onederland

Oh thank you!!!!
smiles.gif

Well hmm...ill definately look into these. ALL THOSE COLORS!!!

Its like painting with a rainbow!
greengrin.gif

Shawna

I love loose powders/pigments. They are my favorite to work with. I use the Make up for ever star powders all the time. I find them to be really pigment dense (had quite a mess to begin with until I got used to them) and a little goes a long way. They also have a really fine grind and don't go clumpy like some of my Mac pigments. (Does anyone know how to fix that??) I found some stuff at SDM the other day called Hue2 which is a loose powder and is awesome. It was in with all the True Colours stuff so I am guessing it is made by the same company. Oh yeah, Lise Watier makes a really nice loose e/s too, and the colours last pretty well. Yes, I have a problem.....I am a pigment whore.

glittergoddess27

Nice to know I am not the only one! Yeah Hue2 is True Colors! It looks one color in the jar,.. but it is far from what it looks like on,... I have an orange that goes on green! Those look different depending on if you put them on wet, dry, over a cream base,.. etc,.. I always have to do them on my hand or I might end up with the wrong color! LOL. I will certainly have to check out the other pigments you mentioned,.. are there websites?

Shawna

Here's the link for MUFE : http://www.makeupforever.fr/xcart/cu...ome.php?lan=en
and I think Lise Watier might be a Canadian company. They might have a website too if you google search it. I have only been able to buy it at London Drugs. I left a review for the hue2 stuff in dynamic duo. It is exactly what Vex e/s would be if it were a pigment. It is green and pink iridescent. I love it!!! Pigments forever!! BTW I am buying 2 jars of each when D'bohemia comes out next week. That's how much I love them.
oh.gif
ops:

Shawna

Hey, I was in shoppers drug mart today and the girl there told me that the company that makes true colors has gone out of business! It figures, I just find something I love and now it is gone.

obsessed_girl07

ABSOLUTLY OBSESSED WITH PIGMENTS!!! That is ALL that I use now...don't know why though, little harder to use. Just picked up some Tony & Tina universal color dust, so far so good*got some more coming... Thanks for the cool info...gotta go check it out now!

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Hey, I was in shoppers drug mart today and the girl there told me that the company that makes true colors has gone out of business! It figures, I just find something I love and now it is gone.

They became something else I believe.

banana

I love the MAC pigment jars... they look so cool. I don't use pigments everyday but they are great for when I want to take the time to look extra special.

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna

Somebody told you a story,.. Estey International is not out of business,..I just got an e-mail from Peter Estey about a week ago asking when I was going to put up a website. Ebay really is the best place to find it or e-mailing [email protected] or [email protected] they ship to just about anywhere.

Shawna

Yahhh! I really like their stuff, and I like that the jars are relatively small, I can buy more colours that way.

Jillith

I love loose shadows and pigments. MAC's are my favorite but tony & tina, face stockholm, and bare escentuals are awesome, too.

Cleopatra

I love pigments.

I just got my new order from Sweet Scents yesterday. The colours are gawjus. Will be playing with them today
greengrin.gif

Latest posts