Anyone ever had plastic surgery (not cosmetic, for medical)

Shawna

I had plastic surgery on my wrist to remove a cyst and you can't even tell there is a scar there. The doctor made the incision right along the wrinkle line (when you bend your wrist) and unless I point it out, nobody can even tell. That was 13 years ago so technology is even better now! You'll be fine.

glittergoddess27

I had a medically necessary breast reduction,.... Dont ask,.. before I had it done, I lived in a nightmare,.... I loved my doctor and they treated me very well,.. it was done outpatient and I healed really quickly!

singinmys0ng

my mom had to have plastic surgery on her leg when our cow jumped on her..it was AWFUL..ill have to post a pic up but ..i guess it just depends on the type of surgery and what happened..but overall it looks good for what happened..although you wouldnt think that when you see her leg lol

beautifulxdisaster

My mom got a lump on her wrist removed and now you can't even see the scar. It recurred so she got surgery again and still no visible scar.

midnightlouise

Never had any done, but I worked for a plastic surgeon....he was awesome. I'm sure if you have a good surgeon no one will even know unless you tell them! Good luck with everything!

nphernetton

I've never had plastic surgery, but I did go under for the first time earlier this year. I was scared but all was well, I'm sure you'll do fine
smiles.gif

Cedar

I also had a breast reduction. It was, without question, the best thing I've ever done for myself. I was 5'3", 120lbs, and a 34DDD, a size 4 on the bottom and a 14 on top. I had back pain, muscles atrophied, the whole nine yards. I can't tell you how much my life has changed for the better since the surgery. For a few years after the surgery I was a 34C, then when I was 24 my breasts grew another size for no apparent reason (and I hadn't gained any weight). Still, I'll take being a 34D over a 34DDD any day. I loved my doctor and seven years after my surgery I look and feel great, with very minimal scarring.