Are Korean skincare products better?

BeverlyTazz

Hi all. I was wondering if Korean skincare products are as good as many of my friends say. Your response matters. It will be a great help. Thank you!

AmberP

I asked a similar question here, but in the end, I decided to try these cosmetics myself. It is great, but in Korea, it is cheaper, so I started ordering from there, with free delivery. In our stores, the prices are very high. I like their masks.

BeverlyTazz

I asked a similar question here, but in the end, I decided to try these cosmetics myself. It is great, but in Korea, it is cheaper, so I started ordering from there, with free delivery. In our stores, the prices are very high. I like their masks.
Oh is it? Maybe I overlooked it. Wow I didn't know buying it from Korea is cheaper. I usually just buy it at my local stores. I love their masks too. I just tried it and I can feel that my face is more hydrated than before.

AmberP

Oh is it? Maybe I overlooked it. Wow I didn't know buying it from Korea is cheaper. I usually just buy it at my local stores. I love their masks too. I just tried it and I can feel that my face is more hydrated than before.
Joom is also good. I know a lot of people saying the quality is bad, but that's no-no. You can order at a good store, and the only minus's shipping.

Monsy

it really depends. you can't really generalize it. I do love Amore Pacific and Sulwhasoo - great products
really depends on your skin type and your skin's needs

AmberP

it really depends. you can't really generalize it. I do love Amore Pacific and Sulwhasoo - great products
really depends on your skin type and your skin's needs
I totally agree with you. Cosmetics may vary in price, but if you choose it wrong, you will only hurt yourself. I looked at the brands that you suggested, and I liked it very much. Thank you.

Latest posts