Are Shanna and Travis Barker getting back together?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I don't know but I thought that was an odd couple to begin with.

really? what was Odd about them? I thought they were an adorable couple

DOLLface

They went to dinner at Mr. Chows (I think it was) and there's a picture of them in a car leaving together.

Hopefully they are working things out. I really was sad when they broke up, as silly as that sounds.

DOLLface

I know, she sometimes seemed lazy. I remember one episode where they kept showing shots of her sleeping, but who knows if that was put together a certain way or what.

kimmy

maybe since Paris is spending all her time with Britney, Travis needs someone else to play with...so maybe he's crawling back to Shanna. i think Shanna's the cutest ever
smiles.gif

CrystalStars

lol the night they went out the dinner Travis was running around saying Shanna has always been jealous of Paris..so im guessing no

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStars
lol the night they went out the dinner Travis was running around saying Shanna has always been jealous of Paris..so im guessing no

UCK! jealous of what!!! Shanna is like 100x Prettier than Paris. .she has better style, a better looking figure, prettier hair, better teeth.. Everything. She definitely has nothing to be Jealous about thats for sure

Who in their right mind would be jealous of In shimmers words "parasite Hilton"
rofl.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLLface
I know, she sometimes seemed lazy. I remember one episode where they kept showing shots of her sleeping, but who knows if that was put together a certain way or what.

Yeah, that's why I said worded my statement the way I did. Reality shows are notorious for things like that. Travis, however, backed it up by saying she would routinely get up in the afternoon and that nannies took care of the kids because Shanna partied all night and slept all day.

little teaser

I thought they made a good couple and im crossing my fingers that they get back together and raise there kids i like shanna and travis..team barkers!!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Yeah, that's why I said worded my statement the way I did. Reality shows are notorious for things like that. Travis, however, backed it up by saying she would routinely get up in the afternoon and that nannies took care of the kids because Shanna partied all night and slept all day.

ah and where was he when these nannies were looking after the children? hmmm... ..

I think hes bad mouthing her right now because they are going thru some tuff stuff.., and couples tend to do that.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Supposedly, he was out with Blink182 touring and promoting his apparel.

I thought blink 182 was done.. and now hes in +44 or whatever the band name is.. ( its terrible.. angels and airwaves is 100 times better.. but still not very good ) I used to be a GINORMOUS blink 182 fan ... back in High school (1997) haha man o man.. i was obsessed.. lol

MiCHiE

When did they call it quits? I know someone had called him "the former Blink82 drummer", but I know nothing about them, so......I know the show was 2-3 seasons and he was doing work with Blink82 and promoting his clothing line(?). He wasn't home a lot and, when he was, he was hands on with the kids and really loving towards her....I didn't think they would call it quits, but that damn MTV curse is a mutha.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
When did they call it quits? I know someone had called him "the former Blink82 drummer", but I know nothing about them, so......I know the show was 2-3 seasons and he was doing work with Blink82 and promoting his clothing line(?). He wasn't home a lot and, when he was, he was hands on with the kids and really loving towards her....I didn't think they would call it quits, but that damn MTV curse is a mutha.

I think they called it quits a year.. (give or take a few months) ago.

and seriously, mtv must have a reality show curse.. Jessica and Nick.. Done.. Carmen and Dave.. done. Travis and Shanna.. done. ... screw that.. lol . Then again. I guess everyone in hollywood gets divorced after a year or two. seems to be the trend. Then they go , marry another celeb.. and the chain never ends..