Beau is now available :D

mac_obsession

YAY I just ordered all 4 of the ribbon glosses. Im so excited!
greengrin.gif

MACreation

I just ordered the 4 glosses, the quad and the ccb, i can't wait to get em all!! They are so pretty!

Janice

Okay I checked maccoesmetics.com and nordstroms.com and I didn't see it?? Can someone link me?

jasper17

They're listed in the new product section on nordstrom.com - or rather, the quad and ribbon glosses are.

jasper17

I was trying not to buy anything from Beau - didn't really like the quad - but the more I look at it the more I like it so I ordered it and one of the ribbon glosses.

Krystle

OOOOhhhhhhh....I like the quad
smiles.gif
I am placing my order now
smiles.gif
I also snagged the Diana Eyes that I have been trying to get
smiles.gif
I am thrilled!! Thanks for telling me where it was hidden
greengrin.gif

msthrope

i can find the ribbon lipglasses and the quad, but where's the ccb? are the lipsticks and the nail polishes not up yet??

jasper17

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
i can find the ribbon lipglasses and the quad, but where's the ccb? are the lipsticks and the nail polishes not up yet??

The CCBs are there - not in the new section but the regular section (Beau Bronze and Too Darling).

RibbonRed lipstick was there, I think, but I didn't see the others.

Don't see the polish at all.

MizMac

Some of our stores didn't get the lipglass ribbons!! So our poor displays look naked
ssad.gif
I'm going to buy the quad for sure, and once I get to see the l/g ribbons I'm probably going to buy a few

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
Some of our stores didn't get the lipglass ribbons!! So our poor displays look naked
ssad.gif
I'm going to buy the quad for sure, and once I get to see the l/g ribbons I'm probably going to buy a few

Theyre all available online and nordies recently changed their shipping policy (THANK GOD) to $5 an order instead of their previous horrendous shipping rates