Best facial lotoin that won't clog pores and

Dreamergirl3

I like Cliniques Dramatically Different moistuizing gel and lotion. I also use almays Milk if thats what you're referring to haha. I like it though it makes my skin oily in the long run.
My bf used to use Murad Acne Moisturizing Acne Treatment Gel for a while when he got the Acne kit thing and it worked for him. Its a little expensive though, for my taste! Aveeno makes a really good one thats way more affordable...its called Clear Complexion moistuizer. My sister uses it, and she says she likes the moisturization but it hasn't done *that* much to help her acne, but it doesnt aggravate it either. HTH!

jasper17

Kiehl's oil-free Sodium PCA moisturizer. Good stuff used in combination with Murad Refreshing cleanser.

Jennifer Mcfly

I tried the Aveeno but it was too greasy by the end of the day. I went back to Oil Free Oil of Olay and I love it. It's super lightweight but still moisturizes my skine.
Good luck on your hunt!!

Lele

I use Aveeno Clear Complexion, but I wouldn't recommend it if your skin gets oily easily. Otherwise, I would recommend Biore Shine Control.

blaherina

I've been using my OoO complete for sensitive skin and I've never broken out from it! It's not greasy either.

fairytale22

I used to use Clean and Clear Morning Glow, and it didn't break me out but made the edges of my face really itchy. I switched to Zia Oil Free moisturizer-pricey, but I've found it's worth it, especially for my acne prone skin.

Fiddlist

I love clinique's 3 step program...that uses the Dramatically Different moistuizing gel (or lotion)...depending on your skin type.

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper17
Kiehl's oil-free Sodium PCA moisturizer. Good stuff used in combination with Murad Refreshing cleanser.

yesss. my HG. I seriously pimp this shit like no other -- I love it to death! But i also like clinique ddm gel tooo...

SingleWinged

Korres Alpine Herbs Anti-Stress Moisturizer.. it's SO GOOOOD! Absorbs completely and it contains jojoba which it great for acne-prone skin (unless you're one of the few who break out from it). I'm planning on purchasing it when I finish my several samples from Sephora hehe. Completely free of synthetic components like mineral oil, silicone, and propylene glycol.

Corvs Queen

I use Mary Kay Time Wise Moisturizer.

Well, all my skincare is Mary Kay, except I use Cetaphil for my face wash.