• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Black Smokey eye :D

This is beautiful! If you don't mind, could you e-mail me the brand and color of lipstick that you used? I didn't see it in your picture at the top. I may have just missed it. My e-mail address is [email protected] (I'd prefer that you e-mail it because I'll probably forget to come back here to check.) Thanks so much!
smiles.gif

EmbalmerBabe

Why do you put all the powder under your eyes in the first steps?
What does that help with? Is that a remedy for the falling shadow I hope? I all ways have a problem with that and it really is bothersome.
Thankyou
hmm.gif

EmbalmerBabe

Can someone please explain to me why all the powder is placed under the eyes in the initial steps? Thankyou! (mwah!)

oh.im.icy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Why do you put all the powder under your eyes in the first steps?
What does that help with? Is that a remedy for the falling shadow I hope? I all ways have a problem with that and it really is bothersome.
Thankyou
hmm.gif

sorry about not responding sooner.. but anyways yes the powder under my eyes is to catch the falling shadow..
smiles.gif

Latest posts