Blank Face Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinheather

Maybe I am missing it, but I can't seem to find a place where blank MAC face charts are available. I want to apply at my local counter with a few done...

are they available somewhere, or should i just go to the looks section on the site, and then photoshop out all the color by hand?

Thanks ladies!

amy

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mac_admin/11926.html

click on the picture for the bigger version
smiles.gif

amy

*Smacks forehead* I knew it was around here [i.e. specktra] somewhere...just had a brain fart! :p

jennhle

Hello. Do you just print it out with regular computer paper or a special kind of paper? Does the make-up stay on regular paper?

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennhle
Hello. Do you just print it out with regular computer paper or a special kind of paper? Does the make-up stay on regular paper?

MAC uses a heavier paper that is more porus than printer paper.. you might be able to find it at an art store? Be sure to check your printer before you stick it in the feed slot, don't want it to get stuck!
greengrin.gif

amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamakeup
does anybody know if there is a way to print it so it all comes out on 1 page? how do I set that up?

thanks!

If you have photoshop, you can edit it to size there. If not, you can always use Word to resize! Just copy that sucker in there and change the size to fit the paper! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts