Blow lipstick in the UK...comes with a free T-shirt!

Turbokittykat

Just in case any UK girls don't know this yet...

The Isabella Blow lipstick was launched in the UK on September 9th. It's only available at Harvey Nichols stores with a MAC counter. Harvey Nichols in London are doing mail order. Plus, as an added bonus, each lipstick comes with a free Blow t-shirt!!!

labelslut

I got mine from there on last Thursday but they didn't give me any t-shirts!! Maybe it's because I claimed B2M to get it...but still!

Sushi_Flower

I saw the Blow lipsticks stored in one of the draws yesterday and it looked special, there was something attatched to the box though it wasn't big enough for a t shirt.

I hate the colour though so i'm not getting it.

user4

i didnt get a t-shirt!!!
ssad.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
I had to mail order mine. I got two lipsticks and I got a free t-shirt with each. They arrived this morning.

Can you show us a pic??

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
Can you show us a pic??

Unfortunately my main PC died a few weeks ago and I can't find the software I need to be able to set my camera up on the PC I am using now
ssad.gif

The t-shirts are white with the Blow logo, (the face with the MAC "hat"), on the front. The back has "Isabella Blow" printed sideways in bright pink from bottom to top on the right hand side.

Christi239

Ugh! I did not need to know this. I've ordered my lipstick from the U.S. website already. I want that shirt! I love the logo.

Juneplum

umm.. okay.. to show just how much of an addict i am, i rang up harvey nicks and ordered it.. guess what, i got the last autographed t-shirt! yes i did! having it shipped to my friend sue in london who will then fedex it to me! do u THINK i'm addicted?? thanks tricky ithaca for posting the phone number!!! i spoke with blue! she's adorable =)

JamericanDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
umm.. okay.. to show just how much of an addict i am, i rang up harvey nicks and ordered it.. guess what, i got the last autographed t-shirt! yes i did! having it shipped to my friend sue in london who will then fedex it to me! do u THINK i'm addicted?? thanks tricky ithaca for posting the phone number!!! i spoke with blue! she's adorable =)

Girl, you need 12 step!!! (watch the pot cuss' the kettle!) :roll: ...and yes, I am mad at you for taking my t-shirt!!!

Janice

Quote:

SCORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!

You better post pics when you get it!

midnightlouise

Quote:

You rock Juney! That's so cool
greengrin.gif
Can't wait to see a pic of it!

Juneplum

DOOD i SO scored with this one! the ma was really sweet and how cool is her name? BLUE! neways will DEFINITELY post pics when it gets here!!! i couldn't believ i got the last autographed one and in my size too! not that i'll every wear it! lol!!
@ Jamericandiva : girl u DUN know! ha ha ha u know seh fi mi navel string cut unda mac tree!!

Latest posts