blushcreme

nursee81

Do any of you MA know if they are discontinuing blushcreme pro refill pans? Are they coming out with new ones? Any recommendations for nc40/43?

erine1881

apparently all of them are
ssad.gif

nunu

Oh no! I just started to get into blush cremes!!!
I am nc43 and i own ladyblush and posey

wishlist: lilicent, uncommon, sweet wiliam, blosoming and pleasureful!

nursee81

Which one is a good universal that I can either wear alone or wear under a powder blush? Any suggestions?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Oh no! I just started to get into blush cremes!!!
I am nc43 and i own ladyblush and posey

wishlist: lilicent, uncommon, sweet wiliam, blosoming and pleasureful!

you can still get lilicent and uncommon, but only in pot form. the other three colors and all pans are being dc'd.

animacani

I got blossoming and sweet william yesterday
smiles.gif

Edit: Nunu: Im also a nc43 , go and get blossoming!!!! Serously its so pretty on my skin tone!!! This is my favorite blush right now!!

Preciouspink

Noo way I love cream blushes pro pans, saves you a whole lot of trouble in depotting! Got to go stock up!!

yea im going to stock up on them this weekend. i have a class at the pro store. I love brit wit...i think thats what its called. its such a nice color on the light/medium dark skin tone. Why do we have to dc items......aaaaahhhhh...ok i need to get myself together...

posey is my fav!!

Dev Riasat

oh gosh i love blushcreme! seriously- why why why!!
my mom goes through lilicent like every 3 months- hopefully that one will stick around- a good dupe for lilicent is NARS penny lane.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
I got blossoming and sweet william yesterday
smiles.gif

Edit: Nunu: Im also a nc43 , go and get blossoming!!!! Serously its so pretty on my skin tone!!! This is my favorite blush right now!!

I got it and i love it
thmbup.gif

thanks!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSK449
oh gosh i love blushcreme! seriously- why why why!!
my mom goes through lilicent like every 3 months- hopefully that one will stick around- a good dupe for lilicent is NARS penny lane.

so far its sticking around. we just RTVd cheery, pleasureful, sweet william and blossoming.
ssad.gif

Mabelle

im not huge on the cream blushes. i find them sticky and dont like there payoff.
even so i got sweet william last month in a pot. man, the depoting was a nightmare!

lara

This isn't the place for recommendations. Please stick to the topic of discontinued items.