Bobbi brown interview process

kavalb

Hey guys, I had my second stage interview with the manager face to face on the 12 Jan and she said to me someone should get back to you by Friday (I think by or will lol) I still haven't heard from anyone, does anyone know how long it takes? I'm i being really inpatient lol I really really want this job! I even messaged the manager to ask do they tell us either way but she didn't reply back.

jonnyswifey5685

Hey guys, I had my second stage interview with the manager face to face on the 12 Jan and she said to me someone should get back to you by Friday (I think by or will lol) I still haven't heard from anyone, does anyone know how long it takes? I'm i being really inpatient lol I really really want this job! I even messaged the manager to ask do they tell us either way but she didn't reply back.
My advice is to give it a little while. Sometimes things get crazy in a cosmetics department and depending on the retailer that you applied with they might be preparing for a winter beauty event right now. I'd say give it a week and if you still haven't heard from the manager give them a call or write them an email. I hope this helps!