BodyShop Brushes?

rabideloise

I have the blush brush and the eyeshadow blending brush...both are awesome and totally worth the money !!

mello

I bought the foundation brush. For 20$ CAD, why not? It's really soft, and I've already washed it once and it kept it's shape and softness (lol, for lack of a better word). Now, I'm a rookie when it comes to foundation brushes, as I've never used one before. But I was pretty pleased with how this one worked. It spread it out pretty evenly and didn't require a lot of product to be used. So, I'd say go for it!

kittiegothgirl

i have some brushes of tbs (eyeshadow brush, blendy brush, lip brushy , and a big poofy bronzer one ^^)
they were the first brushes i bought
tong.gif
before that i used to apply my make up with my fingers lol
i'm really happy with them
and i also love their eyeshadows ^^
and the shop smells sooooo gooood
greengrin.gif

Fizzy_Pop

I've got the blush brush and really like it! The bristles are super soft and aren't scratchy at all
eyelove.gif

I've recently purchased the mini brush kit aswell which is super cute and perfectly sized to fit in your handbag!
smiles.gif

jadedragonfly

I used to work at TBS and I looooved it, and miss it. Their brushes are great IMO, I have blusher brush, face and body, eyeshadow, and blender brush.
smiles.gif

Kitt3n

My brush collection currently consists of lots of MAC and Body Shop brushes. I have 10 of their brushes and have been using them for about 7 years. They are still super soft and very durable. I use my body shop foundation brush for applying concealer and foundation. It works great. Body Shop brushes have a lifetime warranty too! So, if your brush "wears out" just bring it in to your nearest store and they will replace it. I recently did this with my first brush (about 3 months ago).

I highly recommend their brushes. They are very affordable and long lasting.

Kitt3n

They replaced my powder brush with no question. I'm getting ready to take in two of my eye shadow brushes.

hawaiian_mele

I don't currently have any but I hope to remedy that soon. I love the way their brushes feel and I've heard really great things about their Face & Body brush.
smiles.gif

goink

They're nice, but, of course, not on the same level as MAC brushes.

They're great for the money!