• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

breakdown of hot UD look from sephora (w/ pic)

orodwen

3806_hero.jpg

1. Prep eyes for shade application with Primer Potion.

2. Line the upper lash line with a mix of Speed and Vapor eye shadows.

3. Apply Twice Baked eye shadow from the lower inner crease out into the upper outer crease and the corner of the eye, sweeping upward for a cat-eye effect.

4. Highlight the browbone with eye shadow in Chopper.

5. Apply Uzi eye shadow in the inner corner of the eye, extending slightly downward. Next to where you have extended this silver shadow, apply a thick, smokey line using Smoke Out Eye Pencil in Smoke. Go over this with eye shadow in Oil Slick.

6. On lashes apply 2 coats of Skyscraper Mascara in Gotham (upper and lower lashes).

7. Create straight, dramatic brows using the Brow Beater in Brunette. Pencil in a diagonal line.

8. Conceal dark circles using Surreal Skin Creamy Concealer in Hallucination. Apply Surreal Skin Liquid Makeup in Supernatural to the rest of the face. Highlight the bridge of the nose using eye shadow in Grind.

9. Dust Afterglow Blush in Quickie on the apples of the cheeks.

10. Line lips with Fur Lip Pencil; gloss over with XXX Shine Pot Gloss
in Cocoa.

11. Dust Flavored Body Shimmer in Honey on the shoulders and neck.

hths!
greengrin.gif

fluffy.gif

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
hot DAMN that's HOT!!!! jeeezas i've GOT to try that this weekend!!!

You better post your FOTD when you do this!!
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
You better post your FOTD when you do this!!
greengrin.gif

i sure will doll!!!!
th_wiggle2.gif

Miss World

this is great! thanks
smiles.gif

got a question though... are all the names u mentioned MACs? I wanna write up a shopping list.. i'm missing so many things now that I look into my makeup bag
ssad.gif

Chic 2k6

i love that look! i got a postcard with that look from UD with a tutorial and colors they used

ruhin

Wow, I hadn't seen it before, but what a gorgeous look! Thanks so much for posting the breakdown.
smiles.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss World
this is great! thanks
smiles.gif

got a question though... are all the names u mentioned MACs? I wanna write up a shopping list.. i'm missing so many things now that I look into my makeup bag
ssad.gif

no, they are all urban decay.
smiles.gif
hths!

Latest posts