BRUSH to use for crease??

MACreation

I use the pencil brush right now but i need to press it in and it doesn;t disperse too much shadow around the crease as well. I i need something that applies the shadow, and helps me fade it up, thanks for suggestions!!

Janice

3rd the 224
smiles.gif

Lolita

I use it in a windshield wiper motion if im blending a crease shade. hope that kinda helps
smiles.gif

MACreation

i always get a lump on the outer part, i have no idea where to apply it on the brush before it goes on my eyelid, and where to apply on my lid first, and so on...

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
i always get a lump on the outer part, i have no idea where to apply it on the brush before it goes on my eyelid, and where to apply on my lid first, and so on...

maybe it helpps to blow the excess e/s off before use

glittergoddess27

I use the 239. Since it is flat I use it at a 90 degree angle and do the "windshield wiper" method in longer strokes first then shorten them as I go upwards.

Lolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorien
If you have a small crease the 224 might not work for you... doesn't for me
th_confused_new.gif

Im not a huge fan of the 224 myself either, I also find it too big and a bit scratchy but use it occasionally. I do however, have a Quo version from several years ago which was like $3, its softer and is more tapered, its great! Only thing I dont like about it is the handle, its all bunged up and doesnt match the rest of my brushes (black handle, silver ferrule - MAC, NARS, Stila).

What do you use? I am also of the small-crease varieity and im in the market for a nice one - hopefully that matches
th_confused_new.gif

Lolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazaarish
221 the small version of 224
winks.gif

221? is that a pro brush? its not on the website. While I was looking I saw the 222 though, and it looked really nice. Is that what you mean? If not, does anybody have any comments on it?

Elorien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorien
If you have a small crease the 224 might not work for you... doesn't for me
th_confused_new.gif

Im not a huge fan of the 224 myself either, I also find it too big and a bit scratchy but use it occasionally. I do however, have a Quo version from several years ago which was like $3, its softer and is more tapered, its great! Only thing I dont like about it is the handle, its all bunged up and doesnt match the rest of my brushes (black handle, silver ferrule - MAC, NARS, Stila).

What do you use? I am also of the small-crease varieity and im in the market for a nice one - hopefully that matches
th_confused_new.gif

I use the 219 pencil brush, I didn't mention it because MACreation wants something different.. I'd love to have one in between since the 219 is quite small. I'll see if I can find that Quo brush
smiles.gif