Burberry Brit

User67

Does anyone own this fragrance? If so, what do you think of it? Is it sexy, does it have good staying power etc? I smelled it in a magzine & I'm debating on whether or not it will be my new fall fragrance. Right now my favorite is Chance by Chanel.

Shawna

I love the smell of this on a sample card or in the bottle, but it made me sick to my stomach, and gave me a headache after wearing it for the day. I ended up giving it away
ssad.gif
I would ask for a sample to try before you purchase it.

Shoe Crazy

I absolutely love this fragrance. It is very sexy, perfect for fall/winter it is a very strong scent but it is very lasting. You should def. try a sample before purchasing but it is so worth it!

eponine

i love it, along with the brit red. i don't own them yet(i have 'em on hold), but we sell them where i work, so i've been wearing one or the other every day. brit seems to have better staying power than brit red, but i love them both!

makeup_junkie

brit is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. i get so many compliments when i wear it. it's such a classic scent. but like many perfumes, it smells different on everyone, so definitely get a sample of it or test some on your wrist and wear it for a day or so, just to make sure it will cooperate with your body's chemistry.

Ada

Oh I LOVE Burberry Brit. I bought it last fall and I'm so happy it's going to be fall soon and I can wear it again. It's definitely a fall/winter scent-- too heavy/sweet to wear in warm weather.

twistofgold

I love this fragrance too.
Its beautiful.
I wouldnt really call it sexy, well not in the traditional way, but sexy in a clean way I guess. Crisp apple and pear notes, almond. Sweet and creamy but fresh. Its beautiful.
Havnt smelt the red version yet...

pale blue

I really love the original Brit, but I didn't care for how the Red smelled on me after a few hours.

I'm excited to try the new Brit Gold. Has anyone smelled it, or maybe it's not even out yet? :confused:

pale blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_junkie
I HATE Brit Gold. I'm wearing it right now, I got a sample at Nordstrom. It's too spicy.

I agree, I sprayed a tester and when I got home it smelled nauseating. I think I'll just stick to the original.