Can anyone tell me if I can internationally ship gel and nail polish

beautywithsadie

Hey everyone, I live in New Zealand and prices are RIDICULOUS over here, I'm a nail technician and am wanting to purchase a whole lot of gel polish and nail polish from trans design, but i'm not all entirely sure on the restrictions on postage for it. As i know some companies will not ship nail polish, and i'm a tad worried about placing a big order then not receiving it because of this!
Can anyone help? :)

Thanks in advance!

Lin1018

Hey everyone, I live in New Zealand and prices are RIDICULOUS over here, I'm a nail technician and am wanting to purchase a whole lot of gel polish and nail polish from trans design, but i'm not all entirely sure on the restrictions on postage for it. As i know some companies will not ship nail polish, and i'm a tad worried about placing a big order then not receiving it because of this!
Can anyone help? :)

Thanks in advance!
I would suggest you call a forwarder in NZ like DHL or similar or go on to Amazon's website and ask them - they ship all over the world so they should be able to answer your question, or even eBay?? Good luck.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I think most carriers will not ship nail polish internationally. Because of the ingredients, it'd be considered hazardous material. (Similar with anything in an aerosol can.)