Cirque Du soleil

jamiemeng

hey guys. Bravo channel is having a Cirque a thon from Friday to Sunday of this week on Direct tv. The only Cirque du soleil I did see was Varekai(2003) which was on yesterday at 9:00-11:00 p.m. I was amazed what the people do in those shows. I want go to see Cirque du soleil when I am older. The other cirque du soleil shows are Varekai (2003)1:00 p.m. Today, Alegria(2001)7:00 p.m. today, Drailon(2000)10:00 a.m. today,Saltimbanco(1997)5:00 p.m. tomorrow, Nouvelle experience(1997)12:00p.m. tomorrow,La nouba(2004)5:00p.m. Today,9:00p.m.today, 6:00p.m. tomorrow. Lovesick(2005)11:00p.m.-1:00 A.m. tomorrow. I am so sorry If I did hurt your guys feelings.what are some previous cirque du soleil shows. Thx

Chelsea

Last summer we had a TV playing alegria for hours on end because of a contest with garnier (at my work). It was a cool show but it drove me BATTY. I'd love to see it in person tho.

spyderfly10

its on bravo channel for regular cable users
smiles.gif

martygreene

all newer cirque shows, plus a few special feature films are available on VHS/DVD.

sadly, reinvention of the circus is not available as recording.

Juneplum

AAAH cirque du soleil! i freakin LOVE them! i saw alegria, la nouba, and varekai in person and it was AMAZING!!! when the dh and i go to vegas next month we're going to see o, mystere and zumanity!!

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
AAAH cirque du soleil! i freakin LOVE them! i saw alegria, la nouba, and varekai in person and it was AMAZING!!! when the dh and i go to vegas next month we're going to see o, mystere and zumanity!!

AHHH!!! I want to see Zumanity SOOO BADDD!!! urgh, damn the age requirment. I DID see however, Dralion in person and I LOOOOVVVVEEEDDD IT!

Latest posts