Clearing out collection! Mostly Mac, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown

mustardgirl

UPDATE! Shipped out items - next round of shipping is Monday, August 8st! Removed the sold items from list - still a lot available.

If you want to see my feedback, check in my signature (ebay and makeupalley links).

I will consider swaps for makeup brushes - Mac or Bobbi Brown brands only. You must provide a photo to show the condition of your brush (would prefer new but like new or used is okay as long as the brush is in good condition). You also need to have some kind of feedback proof for swap - whether here, ebay, makeupalley, etc. I'm not looking to purchase brushes so please don't ask me to buy your stuff - thanks!

THE RULES

1. First come, first serve by PM ONLY. You MUST reply back to my messages within 48hrs or I'll move onto the next person in line for the same item. I do not put stuff on hold unless you are in a swap with me (rules still apply with 48hr response time for swaps).
  2. Paypal only.
  3. I ship once a week. Delivery confirmation codes are sent via email through Paypal.
  4. I ship both US and International. US Shipping is $2, International is $5. Delivery confirmation is included on all US shipping but NOT on international shipping. If you want extra insurance, please let me know (will cost extra depending on your order). I only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses.
  5. In your PM, please specify your Paypal email address, mailing address (country alone is fine), and items you are interested in from the list below. I will only ship to registered Paypal mailing address.
  6. Please check my imgur if you want high-res photos to see exact usage on products and also names of colors. My photos are meant to show that I own these items and their usage - they may not be 100% accurate on color. If you are concerned about exact color, please google swatches.
  7. If you have any questions, just message me. I am willing to negotiate on prices if you order more than 3 items.
  8. Please look up swatches on your own for colors. I will not be swatching any of my own products for sale as that would affect their quality in being sold.
  9. I highly recommend sanitizing all items with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) even if they are brand new. This is just to ensure your safety.
  10. RETURN POLICY: I do NOT allow returns once items have been shipped.
  11. REFUND POLICY: I allow refunds as long as it is BEFORE 24hrs before shipping day (ex. if shipping day is July 4, I allow refunds up to July 2). However, you will be responsible for Paypal fees which will be deducted from the refund (which can be $1 or more depending on the sale). This applies no matter if you have unusual circumstance, emergency, etc.

VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
A lot of these items are old. For most items such as eyeshadows, this won't matter. However, for items like lipglosses or cream products, because of their age, the color or application might not be the same. I am NOT responsible for how these older items will work. I have priced them accordingly - at the VERY lowest I have priced them as a "back-to-mac" item and will not reduce it further than this since I could just "back-to-mac" the item myself. The reason I have not already done this for these items is because I want to give a chance to other collectors out there who may want them due to rarity, limited edition, etc.

Palettes

Ngotswol.jpg

Urban Decay (First book of shadows) $35

7a2DdtOl.jpg

Urban Decay Vol. 2 $30

y3JkaZDl.jpg

Urban Decay 10th anniversary $30

CjQ3SRhl.jpg

Tailor Made 6: Cool Eyes $9
(summerweight(l), printemps(vx), swish(f), well-finished(l), tailored(vp), print(s))

7xTG5LWl.jpg

Warm Eye: 6 $9
(pasheema(vx), retrospeck(l), bitter(v), sable(f), cranberry(f), mover shaker(l))

VIYZsl5l.jpg

Cool Eye: 6 $9
(look see(m), crystal(f), jewel blue(vx), li'lilly(s), idol eyes(l), black tied(v))

ownb82ol.jpg

Infatuating Rose: 6 Cool Eyes $9
(satisfy(l), cavort(s), bon fete(vp), platonic(f), feast(v), deep feelings(m))

c0ZeAezl.jpg

Intriguing Scarlet: 6 Warm Eyes $9
(sweetjoy(f), warm suede(vp), well spiced(s), gentle heat(s), real drama(s), grand entrance(s))

XxhuWVJl.jpg

Urban Decay Get Baked Palette $10

x41afc0l.jpg

Bobbi Brown Night Sky Long-Wear Eye Palette $3
(rock star, ocean storm, black ink, thunder storm)
As you can see in this photo, the left two cream eyeshadows seem to have dried up a bit. The liners on the right seem okay though. This is priced accordingly as mentioned in the disclaimer.

nIDYx64l.jpg

Bobbi Brown Brights Eye Palette $50
(please see high res photo from my imgur for list of color names- too many to list here)

qqAIu20l.jpg ZPhOJ7Ol.jpg
Mac Fafi Eyes 2 $12
(bold as gold(l), shockwave(v), you're fresh(l), prankster(s))

TgYaxVHl.jpg ZPhOJ7Ol.jpg
Mac Fafi Eyes 1 $12
(vanilla(v), hey(vp), pink venus(l), howzat(s))

Eyeshadow Pans
(You will receive the 4-pan palette for free if you purchase 4 eyeshadows. Any 4 will get you 1 palette for free - it does NOT have to be the 4 as they are in the photo. However, if you wish to get more than 1 palette, you will need to purchase in multiples of 4 eyeshadows OR buy out this entire section of single pan shadows and I will include all 4 palettes for free. I will NOT sell empty palettes unless eyeshadows have been sold. If you are interested in empty palettes, please wait until the sale has been updated to find out if empty palettes are available. Please message me if you have any questions.)

siVQ3djl.jpg

Row 1:
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again $5
Urban Decay Grifter $5
Mac Parrot $7
Mac Gulf Stream $5

Row 2:
Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl $5
Empty
Mac Climate Blue $5
Mac Smoke & Diamonds $5

Row 3:
Mac Clue $5
Mac Guacamole $7
Mac A Little Folie $5
Empty

Row 4:
Empty
Mac Aquavert $5
Empty
Mac Zeal $5

Lipglosses, lipglass, dazzleglass, lustreglass
(IMPORTANT NOTE: All lipglosses pictured here were swatch tested only once or twice with a clean test applicator, NOT double-dipped. Most of these lipglosses are old. I have no idea how old in most cases - limited edition colors will speak for themselves on how old they are. I did not check all of them but I checked a couple and they seemed to smell okay BUT I can't guarantee that they will apply properly nor will I guarantee that nothing bad will happen by using them. As mentioned in the disclaimer, I have priced these as if they were to be used as a "back-to-mac" item. I wouldn't feel right pricing these higher. I am still selling these however because some people may want these limited edition colors either for the color or packaging or both. Whatever is not sold from this sale will eventually get "back-to-mac" by me.)

twMgqswl.jpg OHpI0xOl.jpg lRfQ0N1l.jpg bRBOlswl.jpg eeDrHf1l.jpg

(Left to Right)
Naked Frost $3
Strawberry Blonde $3
Soft Wave $3
Viva Glam VI Special Edition $3
Bateaux $3
Li'Hot Pepper $3
Hey Sailor $3
Lovechild $3
Rich & Ripe $3
Budding $3
Flusterose $3
Pink Grapefruit $3
She's a star $3
Sugar Trance $3
Squeeze It $3
Possum Nose $3
Nice to be Nice $3
Nice Kitty $3
Fast Friends $3
Not so Shy (see thru lip color) $3

2Pbizc3l.jpg t1tmBXOl.jpg
Utterly Posh $3
Miss Dynamite $3
Monogram lipglass identity $3

Eye and Lip pencils
(Please check my Imgur to see hi-res photos of usage on each individual pencil. Most pencils haven't been sharpened but may have been slightly used as seen in the photo below of all pencils. Shorter pencils on the right are mini-pencils, not sharpened down full-sized items. If you have any questions, message me.)

KQNkjkBl.jpg

M0vTT0Hl.jpg whGIQtml.jpg
Dervish lip pencil $4

miBRsbnl.jpg eiilVaAl.jpg
Chicory lip pencil $4

okNApIIl.jpg qa7RtIsl.jpg
Cranberry lip pencil $4

0uem6HOl.jpg orPIw1dl.jpg CK7UBBQl.jpg
Night hawk/front row dual edge eye pencil $4

TyhRgNzl.jpg 0DIVLbnl.jpg w8s4KUEl.jpg
Black Funk/Pop blue dual edge eye pencil $4

YKWPhOMl.jpg we27Oibl.jpg QMrYaK0l.jpg
Fab Orchid/Dash Lily dual edge eye pencil $4

5daXfBBl.jpg RJIc1F1l.jpg gkshVdpl.jpg
Phone Me/Text Me dual edge eye pencil $4

tpmz3s7l.jpg MQScMcCl.jpg
Mystery kohl power eye pencil $4

Ji9f3yel.jpg eO5bwOLl.jpg
Prunella eye kohl $4

JwkSKoCl.jpg mbQnqBzl.jpg
Tarnish eye kohl $4

ZLkn3bcl.jpg I6Jtamrl.jpg
Blooz eye kohl $4

w1P817Pl.jpg TlQ9U5bl.jpg IdLdy1al.jpg
Grey technakohl liner $4
(this item is used a little bit but still plenty left)

vRkxaFcl.jpg Jv0rSSgl.jpg 7RDn4qhl.jpg
Red enriched cremestick liner $4
(this item is used a bit but still plenty left)

uctZfjMl.jpg kZxIaX5l.jpg
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Ransom $4

SMflO4el.jpg B9QiTyll.jpg
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Zero $4

aPlCwtMl.jpg 42EcovIl.jpg
Stila Kajal eye liner - onyx $4

qZtHwDYl.jpg Pom8CTJl.jpg
Urban Decay 24/7 mini eye pencil - Zero $2

JD0qO8rl.jpg NfXm7NSl.jpg
Stila mini Kajal eye liner - onyx $2

hNUduzMl.jpg AVh9h7Kl.jpg
Stila mini Kajal eye liner - smoky quartz $2

Lipsticks
(Please see my imgur for high-res photos - most are barely used or brand new. Also, my imgur shows the bottom of each lipstick which has the name and texture.)

R8XV4itl.jpg 238tNG2l.jpg 6BwNGenl.jpg TL9UJQsl.jpg FK4jIN0l.jpg D6yKFLll.jpg kbz59HRl.jpg
(Left to right - I realize that this may be hard to follow since I took several photos of the lipsticks side to side. As a reference, Kanga-Rouge is the purple tube lipstick. Pleasureseeker is the only lipstick photographed separately because I forgot to line it up with the rest of the lipsticks.)
Fast Play $7
Brave Red $7
So Scarlet (1 of 2) $7
Shy Girl $7
So Scarlet (2 of 2 - I own two of these) $7
Party Line $7
Cockney $7
Party Mate $7
Kanga-Rouge (I accidentally made a small dent on the lipstick near the top.) $7 SOLD
Sci-fidelity $7 SOLD
Rich Reserve $3 SOLD
Flash-N-Dash $7 SOLD
Not so Innocent $7 SOLD
Most Popular $7 SOLD
Soft Spot $7 SOLD
Funshine $5
Lovey-Dove $5
Rock Out $5
Urgent $5
Pleasureseeker $7 SOLD

Mac Eye and cheek items
(As noted in the disclaimer, some of these cream products may not work the same as they used to. Because of this, I have priced them accordingly as a "back-to-mac" item.)

8NIxVy6l.jpg A5JnFcEl.jpg JCyfC7Gl.jpg
(Left to right)
Row 1:
Dark Influence richmetal highlighter $3
Verdigris brushed metal-x cream shadow $3
Quick Flash richmetal highlighter $3
Gold Spice brushed metal-x cream shadow $3

Row 2:
Shell cream colour base $3
Luna cream colour base $3
Rose bullion richmetal highlighter $3 SOLD

Row 3:
True Romantic beauty powder blush $7
Gentle mineralize blush $7

cM8Ltyhl.jpg qNnxrNhl.jpg
Bone Beige emphasize sculpt and shape powder $7

BNIB items
(Please keep in mind that for 3D glass and the pro longwear lipcolour, even though they are new, they are old and fall under the disclaimer as I stated above. They are priced accordingly as a "back-to-mac" item.)

rB23AAVl.jpg
Mac 3D Glass - Racy $3
Mac 3D Glass - In 3D $3
Mac Slimshine Lipstick - Tropic Glow (1 of 2) $5
Mac Slimshine Lipstick - Tropic Glow (2 of 2) $5

5EUSSz8l.jpg iFuKcyhl.jpg
Mac Lip Pencil - Cranberry $5

x03BjjLl.jpg IvPEMsVl.jpg
Mac Pro Longwear lipcolour (new, no box) - Passion Preserved $3

Other items
I1odcHEl.jpg zzuHyyyl.jpg
Lise Watier Portfolio concealer wheel $3
(note: this is pretty old and as you can see, the darker brown shade is cracked along the edge. No guarantee on how this item will work and is priced accordingly.)

FITSmQ8l.jpg
Pink Clarisonic face brush with replacement head twin pack $75

WXsFMtLl.jpg
Mac Hello Kitty bag $7

NOT PICTURED YET
Hanae Mori perfume (unsure of name but if you are interested please let me know and I will try to figure it out) $30
would be willing to swap this for Hypnotic Poison

Mac product "bible" $30
(really old item - I forgot how I came to have this but it's a manual of sorts with a listing of Mac products. if you are interested in this item, please let me know and i will try to take photos)

Attachments

• lT7HRu7l.jpg
    lT7HRu7l.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 6
  • L4w53wJl.jpg
    L4w53wJl.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
  • nyAc9HXl.jpg
    nyAc9HXl.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
  • eCLoX40l.jpg
    eCLoX40l.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IV5H5wUl.jpg
    IV5H5wUl.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2n9oIsSl.jpg
    2n9oIsSl.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
  • XqmuJcWl.jpg
    XqmuJcWl.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
  • CjQ3SRhl.jpg
    CjQ3SRhl.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

mustardgirl

Bump! Next shipping day is Monday, July 11th :) Lowered prices a tad on various lip and eye pencils. Willing to negotiate with you if you purchase more than 3 items :)

mustardgirl

Got my package, all is wonderful,. thank you!

Thank you for letting me know! :) Enjoy your items!

*daily bump*

edit: please note that this will be the LAST WEEK on sale for all lipgloss/cream-related mac products. If they do not sell this week, I will be heading over to the mac store to "back-to-mac" them all.

mustardgirl

*bump* next shipping day August 1st! Willing to swap for makeup brushes by Mac or Bobbi Brown - see first post.

Latest posts