clip in extensions!?

prppygrl69

i would think the clip in kind would be like a one night thing,ya know.if their the clip in kinds,the clip might hurt if you sleep in them.im not sure tho :-/but they look nice lol

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i don't know much about these kind of extensions, or at least the upkeep of them because i've never had them.

http://www.about-wigs.com/easilites.html

can you leave these in while you sleep and wash them like your natural hair? or do you have to take them out for shower/sleep?

I bought some clip in extensions off e-bay. I didnt read the link u posted but I would assume they are the same concept. I wouldnt suggest shampooing them, I suppose u could but they would last longer if you didnt and I dont like to sleep with them in because the clips arent they comfy and i dont want to knot them up. I just do my hair as usual everyday and those clips are really easy to put in.

kimmy

thanks for the tips
smiles.gif
how long do the clip in ones usually last?

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
thanks for the tips
smiles.gif
how long do the clip in ones usually last?

Depends how often you wear them and how nicely you treat them sort of thing. They do look good though and the one's your looking at are really cheap I think you should go for it and get them.

dirtygirl

whoa those are cute! gimmie some in pink!!!
smiles.gif
hehehe.

as a side note, my neighbor got raquel welch hair extensions, and they're technically "clip-on" and she has washed, dried, straightened, curled, and colored her extensions. your site says that they are 100% human hair, so I'd imagine that you can do the same thing with yours.

lori

I got my friend to put some extentions in my hair and she used glue. It was for the hair not just super glue! I don't know about the clips but with the glue you could sleep in them and wash your hair like normal, and they just slip out with either remover or conditioner rubbed in. But yeah, that's the glue!

xSazx

I have coloured clip in ones.. i havent washed them or anything yet & their fine.. i just striaghten them before putting them in.. i havent slept in them though.