Colour Stories - typos/errors/omissions

Turbokittykat

What would you like us to do if we notice a typo/omission/mistake in one of the colour stories?

I know of two or three minor errors or omissions at the moment. One of which I have mailed about before, but it's not been changed. If you'd like to know about them, I'll share, otherwise I'll ignore them
smiles.gif

Janice

Hrmm.. I missed this thread somehow.

We have an error report link on the main page, but you can also send any errors you find to admin at specktra dot net and we will do our best to fix it!

If it's about the Salsabelle color collection and the eyeshadow descriptions being wrong we are aware of it.
smiles.gif

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
If it's about the Salsabelle color collection and the eyeshadow descriptions being wrong we are aware of it.
smiles.gif

No, it's about things being missing from collections. I've noticed 3 omissions, although the only ones I can think of off the top of my head are the Trendmaker palette from the Printout collection which is not mentioned on the site at all, and the pigments that were repromoted as part of the Fine and Dandy collection are also not mentioned.

Latest posts