Counterfeit M·A·C from Blackpool, UK on eBid

Shanti

LOL wow counterfeit makeup... =/ is it just me of is the SPELLING off on some of those?

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti
LOL wow counterfeit makeup... =/ is it just me of is the SPELLING off on some of those?

And what, may I ask, is wrong with stuff that is MAND in France?
winks.gif
It's the next big thing you know. All the catwalks in Paris will be showing it soon!
greengrin.gif

sigwing

omg it even has "Mand in France" on the fake boxes!

Things like this are so outrageously insulting to people, and I really hope there's no one out there who is so unfamiliar with MAC that they'd decide to try 'this' kind of crap for their first indulgence!

The square "foundation" compact with the cheap pink powder puff really had me tempted there for a second....j/k...*ugh*

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
I tried to report one of them, but do you need to be registered & logged in to do that?

Annoying, that, isn't it?
ssad.gif

Lalli

i think i would like some cosmetics MAND in France to go along with my coutoure dress MAND in France
blush-anim-cl.gif

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Annoying, that, isn't it?
ssad.gif

yeah....I didn't want to register on that website!

minisprite

Seriously, those are hilarious! If I shut my eyes I can picture them on a seaside market stall for £1.99 each!

Love the way the little applicators are laid out next to the shadows, too - the seller must not even know that genuine mac shadows don't come with applicators.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by minisprite
Seriously, those are hilarious! If I shut my eyes I can picture them on a seaside market stall for £1.99 each!

yes, and that would still be too expensive!

Quote:
Love the way the little applicators are laid out next to the shadows, too - the seller must not even know that genuine mac shadows don't come with applicators.

she's certainly relying on her prospective buyers not to know!