Current stuff (like past collections, exclusive travel sets) you'd find at DFS Galleria Singapore (Scotts Rd)

patty88

Current stuff (like past collections, exclusive travel sets) you'd find at DFS Galleria Singapore (Scotts Rd)

For all those MAC fans in Singapore, or those travelling to Sg:- Thought I'd post a thread in the Mac Chat Asia section about what's available currently at the DFS Galleria Singapore in Scotts Road.

Reason why I'm doing this is that, I realise that this store carries alot of past seasons' goodies like travel sets, exclusive stuff, and generally, things that you don't find anymore in the other dept store-based MAC stores in Singapore, nor in the free-standing store in Ngee Ann City. I've always been able to get really good stuff, or collections I've missed previously - like pigment sets way after the collection has ended in other regular stores. Unfortunately, the prices are the same as the regular stores. I haven't been to DFS so frequently in the past year, but will try to do so now.

So....I hope this thread will encourage Sg-based Spectrites to post new goodies to update all of us. I'll start off with the current goodies available (btw, this store also has other regular MAC stuff):-

As of Nov 2010, the store is carrying Look in a Box collection - I saw stacks of the 3 types of Look in a Box collection. The one with bare study paint pot looks nice, but I didn't get it... There's also a brush set that has a cute polka-dot kind of brush-roll - Didn't buy it too, as I've already got those brushes.

Girls, let's keep this thread going, for all those who can pop by the DFS Galleria Singapore (Scotts Rd) store. I guess we can help each other look out for past goodies....