Did I get the wrong shampoo?

user3

I typically buy Vive smooth intense for dry frizzy hair.
Although my hair is not dry it can be frizzy. Well, I recently colored my hair and I picked up Vive smooth intense for "women of color". I thought it meant women who color their hair! After just reading a post I am thinking that is not what it meant.
ssad.gif

I have not used it yet but I worried it would not work well for oily scalp!
Thoughts?

pumpkincat210

hmmm, good question. It might make your hair too oily, or it might work well and make it shinier and stroinger. How does the shampoo feel between your fingers?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Yeah it's probably going to be a heavier shampoo and conditioner, I'd exchange it:p

I don't know if I have the receipt
ssad.gif

I got it at Ulta. I don't go there often because it's a bit far from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
hmmm, good question. It might make your hair too oily, or it might work well and make it shinier and stroinger. How does the shampoo feel between your fingers?

I felt and compared it to my usual one. It's just a tad bit smoother and more silky on my fingers.

I think I might give a try. Like you said it could work! If I doesn't I will just go buy the right one and give those to my one of my sister-n-laws. It's my fault for thinking it was for hair that is colored by chemicals. I should have asked someone at Ulta.

Dreamergirl3

i would try it, because i've had great luck in the past with hair care for "women of color'' seems so much gentler on my hair!

user3

UPDATE:

Tried it! I love it! It makes my hair super shinny! Not oily at all!

I didn't even realize it was for relaxed hair. Which is perfect for me because I have my hair TR.

Thanks to those that gave the push to try it!

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
UPDATE:

Tried it! I love it! It makes my hair super shinny! Not oily at all!

I didn't even realize it was for relaxed hair. Which is perfect for me because I have my hair TR.

Thanks to those that gave the push to try it!

Woo! I'm glad you like it!!

BTW! I was checking out Milani Clover at the store and I think Humid/Green pigment is just a touch more green. Otherwise, they're all nearly the same.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
Woo! I'm glad you like it!!

BTW! I was checking out Milani Clover at the store and I think Humid/Green pigment is just a touch more green. Otherwise, they're all nearly the same.

Thanks for remembering me! That was very nice of you!
th_kiss.gif

Latest posts