Dig It eye kohl

disenchanted

I didn't see this listed anywhere as discontinued. It's my favorite liner, so I'm buying it all the time. At first they said it would now only be sold at freestanding stores and not counters any longer, but now I've been told that it is discontinued all together. I did get a # to a warehouse that all the discontinued products are sent and got 6 (the minimum) sent to me, so I'll be fine for a while.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by disenchanted
I didn't see this listed anywhere as discontinued. It's my favorite liner, so I'm buying it all the time. At first they said it would now only be sold at freestanding stores and not counters any longer, but now I've been told that it is discontinued all together. I did get a # to a warehouse that all the discontinued products are sent and got 6 (the minimum) sent to me, so I'll be fine for a while.

I love dig it! Damn!

professionaltart

maaan i havent seen Dig It at my counter since like.....September.
ssad.gif

TechnoKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by disenchanted

Is there any way you could give me the number so I could do that too? Its my fave liner ever.

Pussycat~

After I read this, I wanted to cry, I love Dig It, too!
cry.gif

The number I got was 1-800-387-6707 and you press option 6 (so the sales assistant said when I called a store).

I don't think I have it in me to order, though.