Diorshow problem or Biotherm?

Green Eyes

Okay so I started using 3 new products all at the same time.
1. Diorshow Mascara
2. Biotherm Source Therapie
3. Some random white eyeliner - i think Maybelline or some other low-end brand from a long time ago

My eyes are having a crazy reaction now - like watering all the time and when I wake up in the morning they are all filled with that yucky eye sleep stuff and they are puffy and bloodshot. I have stopped using the Diorshow and I will see if my eyes improve to see if that was the problem, if my eyes are still all weirded out - I will eliminate the Biotherm for a few days. The white liner is out all together - it didnt look all that fabulous anyway (I will buy MAC next time anyhow).

My question is this: Have any of you ever had a problem with either the Diorshow or the Biotherm Source Therapie? If so, when I figure out which product is bothering my eyes...can I still return it (although opened and used) for a refund?
Thanks for any help.

Shawna

I didn't have that problem with Biotherm Source Therapie, but man, did I have a bad reaction to the Age Fitness stuff. It caused a major allergic reaction, and my eyes got infected too. I figured it was the olive oil in the product because I've never had trouble with any of their other stuff. I love my DiorShow and have never had a problem with that.

Green Eyes

hmmm...I also use Biotherm Purebright makeup base - I wonder if that could be the problem.....oiy....so many possibilities...it will take me days to figure out which one it is. I have my suspicions but I want to phase each item out just to make sure. But thanks for your response...I hope it was the eyeliner because I REALLY like the Biotherm products and the Diorshow!

Onederland

i never had a problem with Diorshow.

But depends on where you got it, as far as returns go. Though i do beleive most places will acccept open and used cosmetics if returned in a certain period of time. Usually within a time limit of around 30 days after purchase.

beautifulxdisaster

maybe it was just the white liner. Did you line your waterline with it? It probably had some bacteria from it being a long time ago did you sharpen it and Do you think you are allergic to any of the ingrediants in the 2 products?

Green Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
maybe it was just the white liner. Did you line your waterline with it? It probably had some bacteria from it being a long time ago did you sharpen it and Do you think you are allergic to any of the ingrediants in the 2 products?

I dont think it is the Biotherm - at least I hope not - I do not know of any allergies but I do have sensitive skin. I think you are right about the eyeliner though. I did not re-sharpen and I know this is gonna be super bad - but it had no cap on the lid - I know I know - your mouth probably just fell wide open - I am a terrible person for not protecting the eyeliner. Ugh - what was I thinking! Okay - throwing that out TONIGHT! I will get a new one from MAC with a CAP! Thanks for your response - you totally made me remember that I had not tken care of that pencil - I never thought it could be so harmful.